Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 277 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I was the one who said he should ditch the 3lz3T and go for 4-3.... finally I am getting what I want but why this fast.... I feel like I am guilty, maybe he heard my words. :shock2:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I was the one who said he should ditch the 3lz3T and go for 4-3.... finally I am getting what I want but why this fast.... I feel like I am guilty, maybe he heard my words. :shock2:

"Be careful what you wish for........" I guess :console:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
When I woke up and saw news :dumb: :drama:
So we should blame Meoima ... beware of your wishes, they may become true. :coffee:

They were thinking of changing layout much earlier, his SC gala practices prove my assumption .
Oh, well maybe this will work better that that damn 3lz-3T. I was hoping to see clean Chopin finally but ... I hope at least he will not bomb it terribly.
Still having faith,praying that he can pull off 2 clean programs by Boston.... Go for it Yuzuru :handw:

Thanks god my husband is mental doctor, I might need his help :console:

Last edited:

Eloyse

On the Ice
Yuzuru looks so handsome in the latest photos......
I don't care about Chopin. I decided to stop caring about Chopin after SC. I just want to appreciate his beautiful face while I can:coffee:

dasani

On the Ice
About his plan to upgrade the program difficulty mid-season, I saw a few people noted that Yuzu has already mentioned this in one of the recent magazine interview.

And here is an excerpt from the Quadruple 2016 magazine: http://i67.tinypic.com/14aetg7.jpg

When talking about using the same SP from last season, Yuzu mentions that although the jump contents are the same, but the additional transitions and the axel entry...etc are evidence of the program's evolution in this season. Then he goes on, the program is not at its final state yet, he will continue to upgrade the difficulty as the season progress.

This interview was conducted during the Cricket Club media open day on Aug 6 this year, the title of the interview is : Voice of Yuzuru Hanyu - Yuzuru Hanyu at TCCSC

So, my friends, although the program change announcement today is quite a surprise to us all. But seems our boy has been planning for this possibility since summer. Perhaps the zayak issue from Skate Canada (which he did not anticipated at all) has resulted in him moving up the timeline slightly, but this is not something that he decided hot-headedly after the season has begun.

*p.s. Thanks to my friends that are much better in Japanese to help me translate the quote, feel free to expand or add extra notes if you find necessary. Anything we can do to put our mind at ease (is this even possible at this point??:palmf:)

Last edited:

gsyzf

Medalist
About his plan to upgrade the program difficulty mid-season, I saw a few people noted that Yuzu has already mentioned this in one of the recent magazine interview.

And here is an excerpt from the Quadruple 2016 magazine: http://i67.tinypic.com/14aetg7.jpg

When talking about using the same SP from last season, Yuzu mentions that although the jump contents are the same, but the additional transitions and the axel entry...etc are evidence of the program's evolution in this season. Then he goes on, the program is not at its final state yet, he will continue to upgrade the difficulty as the season progress.

This interview was conducted during the Cricket Club media open day on Aug 6 this year, the title of the interview is : Voice of Yuzuru Hanyu - Yuzuru Hanyu at TCCSC

So, my friends, although the program change announcement today is quite a surprise to us all. But seems our boy has been planning for this possibility since summer. Perhaps the zayak issue from Skate Canada (which he did not anticipated at all) has resulted in him moving up the timeline slightly, but this is not something that he decided hot-headedly after the season has begun.

*p.s. Thanks to my friends that are much better in Japanese to help me translate the quote, feel free to expand or add extra notes if you find necessary. Anything we can do to put our mind at ease (is this even possible at this point??:palmf:)

I think the main reason for his keeping the same sp is to upgrade the layout as the season progresses. It's easier to adjust the program to a more difficult layout if the music is something he is already familiar with than something that is totally new, given how musically sensitive he is.

Last edited:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Good morning everyone! :biggrin:
Oh, I'm happy with the change. I trust that 4S so much right now.
So...world record now or at the GPF? :laugh:

The only thing is that I hope he changed the program because he wanted to, not because he saw Boyang at CoC or something. But as we know him..he is in competition with himself first of all :)

Last edited:

Poice

Final Flight
Now I'm getting worry.....I think I'll need to change my predictions because I put Yuzu first :drama:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
do you think he will save spead 3A spread , don't tell me he will ditch :sad46:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, thanks for the small heart attack ficelle :dbana: i think he has very long term plan and his original plan for this season was 2 quad program but after COC incident last season he had no choice but postphone his plan, now that he is feeling healthy (at least it seems like it) he is back on track, i hope he will succeed, good luck Yuzuru!
thanks everyone for news and articles and pictures :thank: also good luck xibsuarz for your exams! :cheer:

FTnoona

Final Flight
Now I'm getting worry.....I think I'll need to change my predictions because I put Yuzu first :drama:

He definitely doesn't make doing predictions easy :console:
Who needs Black Friday shopping when the men's SP is going to be on at midnight :coffee:

Nontama0817

On the Ice
The above article also says all of his jumps includeing 4T-3T in the second half was perfectly executed.:love:He crashed into the wall not while he was jumping but whe he was just skating and sped up too much and lost control. He smiled as if he is exbarrassed and continued his practice.
:laugh:

Lindacrow

Final Flight
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20151126-00000067-dal-spo

SP practice in the afternoon. Nailed all jumps in the run through!! BUT crashed into the wall of the rink as he practiced afterwards. Everyone waching the session worried. But he smiled:confused::drama:

I don't know what to expect from him. Sometimes its good practice bad performance, bad practice good performance, which possibility will it be? Hopefully good practice and good skate :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.