Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhmafan

Medalist
completely random post because I was bored and went through some of my holiday photos :biggrin:

(PS: I want that flag. If anyone knows where I can steal one, let me know :biggrin: )

Great great! I’d been waiting for your holiday photos for a long time :laugh:
By the way is the advertisement of the product real? Because I never seen that before around the area where I live in, maybe these are for the area "Sendai city museum" only, I guess.
Anyway it looks great, he is very cute!!

Hahah you really want the “Musubi-maru” kun flag? it looks pretty though it’s not for sale. (I know you meant just for fun) :biggrin:

By the way, if I have the chance to go there someday, aside from the places of connection with him, I'd like to go Sendai Astronomical Observatory and will buy this earth and moon candies since it looks beautiful ♥♥

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Hahah you really want the “Musubi-maru” kun flag? it looks pretty though it’s not for sale. (I know you meant just for fun) :biggrin:

I didn’t know about Musubi-maru, so I looked it up online.:biggrin: Really cute official character for promotion of sightseeing in Sendai.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday’s News clip
Nobu talks about yuzu’s “retirement” remarks
Property there’s nothing new to take up though, some film in Toronto is included.

Last edited:

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
thanks for radio interview newbiespectator, i am glad they are really close that Fumiya sends him drunk messages:laugh: i hope yuzu wont do that to anyone though :biggrin: can you imagine what he would write?? "hi, i lost my pooh, can you help me find it?" :laugh:
and thanks for translations and links!
i agree alia, its beautiful spin, i love when skaters involve arm variations to spins :love:

I stand here reading you and laughing a lot .. wondering what left Yuzuru so angry .. this exchange of messages being both should be hilarious

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
New video of 24TV Ice show from Today's news clip
Backstage film, his message to the audience, pictures with singers and audience...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32u4l8_2015-08-24-every- (about 15:00)

full "hana-ni-nare" (aroud 8:00) Camera work is different!:love:

Aroud 14:50, he presented some ice to the children when practiced right before the show (eta: probably he found some chanks of ice and came up with giving it to children. children love to play with ice. )

narrator says last that he realized in Fukushima how happy to convey his thoughts with his skating is.
I’m really glad to hear that. At Sochi conference after Gold medal, he referred to his sense of powerlessness that he might have done nothing for victims in spite of his big achievement. It seems to be meaningful for his skating life that he is aware of what his skate brings about to victims in this Fukushima visit.

every day impressed me more with Yuzuru ..

as he cares about everyone .. and let all the ease and happy in their presence
thanks for the video Hamaguri

Last edited:

ElenaClaire

On the Ice
I've watched the 24 hr performances and it's beautiful!! He delivered so well and just, lovely. Looks like the Requiem costume has a slight modification (idk can't really rely on my memory).

A better translation of MyNavi survey results; some of the respondents' reasons for choosing Yuzu as having the ideal build. Translated by Angelica Yuzu @YHIFG FB.

- He is slim, the "thin and macho" type. (33-year-old male; Electrician)
- His arms and legs are long and his face is small, and he shines in all kinds of performances. (42-year-old male; Automobile mechanic)
- His body is thin but that body can do all those difficult steps and jumps, it's amazing. (36-year-old male; Metal, steel, chemical technician)
- He looks feminine because his arms and legs are long, but his jumps are amazing; he looks exceptionally beautiful. (44-year-old male; IT )
- Because of the feeling that he is in a state of beauty. (33-year-old male; Sales/service staff)

Thanks for this!! and look at those comments by older generation of men and wow their background!! It's nice to find out their view of Yuzu we didn't get to hear it often (as in being said). They sounded pretty critical too, like they know what they're talking about (about the skating).

I stand here reading you and laughing a lot .. wondering what left Yuzuru so angry .. this exchange of messages being both should be hilarious

I think the drunk message is more like incoherent message/words like 'eeeeehhh.... heeeyy.... hfaiuesldaxklasd (insert variation of indecipherable words)' that Yuzu knew right away that Sashida Fumiya is drunk XD and thus judging it so hard (that he got 'mad') haha.

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
The creator’s talent is remarkable. Amazing!:love:

Congratus yuzu!:clap: He won the landslide victory! It’s wonderful he’s supported by also men. His physique is perfect enough for men to be fascinated by.

------------
Talking about his wax figure, I went to see it last week for the first time. Of course I didn’t touched it so ridiculously:laugh:. What surprised me is his body is larger and muscles are more built than I imazined. I realized how hard he trains himself.

There’s also plain hand-shaped sculpture. To my surprise, his hand is the same size as mine (I’m 156cm.). His hands are small! Further, his fingers are longer than me and palm is smaller!:hopelessness: I felt miserable. Why did Got give him so many gifts with his looks?:laugh:

Hamaguri the statue you had an idea of how it measures ??

è surprising as Yuzuru has a thousand faces seem fragile but from what you have seen it is pretty hard .. the current photos found him thin but more muscular, should be the result of a lot of training ..

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
I've watched the 24 hr performances and it's beautiful!! He delivered so well and just, lovely. Looks like the Requiem costume has a slight modification (idk can't really rely on my memory).

Thanks for this!! and look at those comments by older generation of men and wow their background!! It's nice to find out their view of Yuzu we didn't get to hear it often (as in being said). They sounded pretty critical too, like they know what they're talking about (about the skating).

I think the drunk message is more like incoherent message/words like 'eeeeehhh.... heeeyy.... hfaiuesldaxklasd (insert variation of indecipherable words)' that Yuzu knew right away that Sashida Fumiya is drunk XD and thus judging it so hard (that he got 'mad') haha.

the boyfriend of my daughter when she's drunk sends messages and alloy 5 in 5 miknutos s to say I love you .. (laughs) .. wake up the whole house

daisy616

Rinkside
Hi! I'm a Japanese fan of Yuzu who always enjoy reading this thread very much.
I'm really happy to know Yuzu has so many caring, considerate,and intelligent fans from all over the world.

Have you already sent questions and messages to NHK's "Asaichi"?
I'm sure Yuzu will be pleased with the messages from abroad,
and perhaps NHK staff might pick up one from abroad and introduce it during the show.
At least, Yuzu must (try to) read all of the messages!;)

The show will be broadcast this coming Friday morning(at 8:15), and we all here are praying nothing will happen
such as typhoon, earthquake, or any other big event that might cancel the show, which sometimes happens.

ahkeekee

Medalist
Hi! I'm a Japanese fan of Yuzu who always enjoy reading this thread very much.
I'm really happy to know Yuzu has so many caring, considerate,and intelligent fans from all over the world.

Have you already sent questions and messages to NHK's "Asaichi"?
I'm sure Yuzu will be pleased with the messages from abroad,
and perhaps NHK staff might pick up one from abroad and introduce it during the show.
At least, Yuzu must (try to) read all of the messages!;)

The show will be broadcast this coming Friday morning(at 8:15), and we all here are praying nothing will happen
such as typhoon, earthquake, or any other big event that might cancel the show, which sometimes happens.
Welcome!!!

daisy616

Rinkside
I was not allowed to include the question form's URL because the last one was my first post, so now I include it in this post.

The URL of of the question form to NHK's Asaichi is https://www.nhk.or.jp/asaichi/quest02/index.html

In the form, from the above, you can fulfil "questions and messages", "name(pen name is OK)", "male or female", and "age range",
and just send it(送信). Forgive me if this information has already been shared. (So much information here, so...)

ahkeekee

Medalist
I was not allowed to include the question form's URL because the last one was my first post, so now I include it in this post.

The URL of of the question form to NHK's Asaichi is https://www.nhk.or.jp/asaichi/quest02/index.html

In the form, from the above, you can fulfil "questions and messages", "name(pen name is OK)", "male or female", and "age range",
and just send it(送信). Forgive me if this information has already been shared. (So much information here, so...)
No, no!!! your information is really useful and helpful!!! I shall send a question to yuzu then!! 😉 thanks for the info!!! And welcome to this very yuzu oriented fan thread!! Hope you'll enjoy your time here!!

I just asked a very random question if yuzu will bring his Pooh San to pyeongchang lols!!

Last edited:

PatricksGaze

On the Ice

Thank you so much for the instruction! And welcome to the forum :cheer:

daisy616

Rinkside
Thanks! I'm glad my information is useful:party:
I asked the question about the Ballad No.1's costume: Why did it become deeper and deeper blue?
I seemed to have many question to ask Yuzu, but It was really hard to choose the one
when I was actually able to ask anything.

No, no!!! your information is really useful and helpful!!! I shall send a question to yuzu then!! 😉 thanks for the info!!! And welcome to this very yuzu oriented fan thread!! Hope you'll enjoy your time here!!

ahkeekee

Medalist
Thanks! I'm glad my information is useful[emoji14]arty:
I asked the question about the Ballad No.1's costume: Why did it become deeper and deeper blue?
I seemed to have many question to ask Yuzu, but It was really hard to choose the one
when I was actually able to ask anything.
Thats an interesting question!! Hope he'll answer it for you during the show!!

skatefan22

Medalist

Thank you, daisy616! Is there anywhere that we can see others' questions to Yuzu?

daisy616

Rinkside
Thank you, daisy616! Is there anywhere that we can see others' questions to Yuzu?

Unfortunately, no. I don't think so. But surely, the show's hosts, Udoh-san and Innochi will show some of them on the board
in addition to many drawings sent by fax.
I just pray there will be the show. No typhoon, no Diet broadcast, :bow:please...

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
Unfortunately, no. I don't think so. But surely, the show's hosts, Udoh-san and Innochi will show some of them on the board
in addition to many drawings sent by fax.
I just pray there will be the show. No typhoon, no Diet broadcast, :bow:please...

You sure are looking forward to this show daisy616-san!:) Yuzu hasn't been to this kind of show before, has he? It will be a new experience for him and his fans. I hope Yuzu will be able to answer many questions. But this show wll not consist of fan questions only, right? They will make him do something apart from that or just talk to the host in relaxed manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.