Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 100 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
:laugh2: :rofl:
He looks so embarrassed in the beginning! On a positive note they got rid of the red tie which makes the whole suit a little less red... but please don't put him in a hideous red costume again. I can't understand a word of it, but the whole thing seems rather silly. I sure hope they pay him well. :laugh:

Last year he looked embarrassed as hell too :laugh: It's a destiny for him!

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thanks @alia, lovely videos and images! :laugh:
I still don’t know how to say about that red suit, but he looked somewhat cool. Yeah, why did he take off a tie? He was chilled out and so fun, which made me happy. The way he moves his ears! :yay: The movement can be seen in detail.
Further, the camera work closing up him only was nice! They did good job!
Can’t wait the CM!:dance:

It's your hope? Me too! :biggrin: (And agree with no Xylitol,lol)

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
can I challenge him to an ear moving contest? Because I can move my ears separately :laugh:
Amen :slink:
:hijacked: Golden Skate got talent!!!

And please don't Amen, I am sure he will do that Xylitol with gold monstrosity because he does Ghana Chocolate and both belong to Lotte. So...prepare yourselves. For more :cry: disaster design. This much of redness is just the beginning. :hopelessness:

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
....showing off his 'ears moving' skills :laugh:

In my country it's a very well-known thing among children and teens :) Teenagers show off their ear moving skills to each other at schools. When I was a kid I was always surrounded by kids who could do it and showed off. I wanted to learn this skill very much and tried hard but couldn't get it :laugh: My classmates always laughed at me because of my ignorance. Now Yuzuru awakened a jealous childish streak in me again! Lucky him:biggrin:

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
:hijacked: Golden Skate got talent!!!

And please don't Amen, I am sure he will do that Xylitol with gold monstrosity because he does Ghana Chocolate and both belong to Lotte. So...prepare yourselves. For more :cry: disaster design. This much of redness is just the beginning. :hopelessness:

I thought he didn't do a commercial for Ghana chocolate, did he? They showed the CM with girls only. Maybe he will abstain from Xylitol as well and let these lovable girls do it?:drama:
Is CM for chocolate with Yuzuru going to come out soon?:think:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Is CM for chocolate with Yuzuru going to come out soon?:think:

About last year, the Ghana chocolate CM was published on Oct. 8 according to online information. Provably it will be at least before the season stars... :think:

Last edited:

abbyuzu

Rinkside
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlLT3vEe6Q
This MAD was made with my friends.
We chose this song as the background music of MAD, because the emotion and description contained in it is very consistent with Hanyu's temperament.
We love his spirit of fighting for the last moment——I will never go down any other way;
We love the courage of walking out of the setbacks.——Break before I bend I will have revenge;
We love his way of playing in the process to give us a sense of beauty and firmness.——Up against the wall AND Fire through my veins I will fan the flames until my dying breath...
I hope that you all can get the power from the image and lyrics and like this MAD.

abbyuzu

Rinkside
Welcome welcome!!!!!!!! Hope you'll enjoy your time here!!! And do post often!!

Thank you~!
Here is the MAD I made with my friends~
I hope that you all can get the power from the image and lyrics and like this MAD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlLT3vEe6Q
We chose this song as the background music of MAD, because the emotion and description contained in it is very consistent with Hanyu's temperament.
We love his spirit of fighting for the last moment——I will never go down any other way;
We love the courage of walking out of the setbacks.——Break before I bend I will have revenge;
We love his way of playing in the process to give us a sense of beauty and firmness.——Up against the wall AND Fire through my veins I will fan the flames until my dying breath...

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.