Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 162 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That green costume on the file is awesome, he should keep it for a future program, it's too good for just one photoshoot,.... in fact he can use it for his exhibition, I mean I like the pink costume, but this is even better

I agree that he can change his exhibition costume to this one, it's really gorgeous :love:

Amef

Final Flight
Everyone is in love with the new green costume. I agree. It's even better than the red one he wore last time. He should use this costume in future galas or competitions.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product...F7FRX&linkId=ca0efb05a21d4eeff3baef075cc4376a
The Seasons Guide 2018-19 figure skating. This cover makes me laugh. Yuzu is giving so much sass. :laugh:

He's obviously taken to that black top, it's been on at least four covers just recently :laugh:

That green costume on the file is awesome, he should keep it for a future program, it's too good for just one photoshoot,.... in fact he can use it for his exhibition, I mean I like the pink costume, but this is even better

I'd switch the best for something subtler (maybe in teal or white) but he does like his big blingly wrap belts, so who are we to argue?

Now we are all going to wait eagerly to see what he does turn up in for the next exhibition...

kiches

Final Flight
He's obviously taken to that black top, it's been on at least four covers just recently :laugh:

I'd switch the best for something subtler (maybe in teal or white) but he does like his big blingly wrap belts, so who are we to argue?

Now we are all going to wait eagerly to see what he does turn up in for the next exhibition...

I'm going to guess that Lotte prepared the costume for the add (it's for a new muscat flavor, maybe that's why it's green/teal?), but I'm not sure how much say he gets in the commercial costumes. I do hope we get a new CM!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And, the idea behind this fan art is brilliant :rofl:

https://twitter.com/lizaj1129/status/1049772245785239552

Multiple Yuzus! They need to perfect cloning, they do.

I'm going to guess that Lotte prepared the costume for the add (it's for a new muscat flavor, maybe that's why it's green/teal?), but I'm not sure how much say he gets in the commercial costumes. I do hope we get a new CM!

I think I read somewhere that he's very accepting of whatever the product people want him to wear (well, we could have guess that from the white/gold outfit!) and what they want him to do and say. I could be wrong. Personally, I think we'll get an adjusted version of the Fantasy on Ice one. Or maybe something completely new :hap85:

But we should get some skating in that costume in the ads....

yude

Record Breaker

He is funny and cute here, he is doing PR of Ghana chocolate so I hope he did shoot CM, too. (Denn is a kind of sound effect, like "Shu" and "Pa" :laugh:)

https://twitter.com/fuwayuzupi/status/1051761345807306752

:biggrin:

I really want these two...:sad21::love:

https://twitter.com/eni_yuite/status/1051763089375260672

sayaka1030

On the Ice
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vhxgk
A section of the TV Asahi news Houdou Station, Shuzo Matsuoka and Nobunari Oda talk about the new rules...

But they spend all the time talking about men’s rules and jumps because that is about all they comment on throughout the season.

They take the +GOEs based on Yuzu’s perfect quad sal as example, and briefly mention Shoma, saying the new rules should benefit them both.

Shuzo says “the skaters are going to exceed the rules” (that is what the big roll of paper says)

The audience looks lost because they are there to comment on news not figure skate.

I wish they explained the spins because that is the hot topic.

(They keep showing Origin because TV Asahi had the rights to broadcast the AC)

Henni147

Final Flight
I've rewatched Origin from ACI and I really LOVE how Yuzu suddenly "snaps in" after that twizzle cascade and stretches his arms :agree:

It's a bit unfortunate that the judges can only watch this from behind (or from the side)... On media day we had this great front view, where I feel adressed as a spectator :reye:

Regarding Origin I have the feeling that it's really worth watching from the opposite tribune or the side, too. The ending pose is surely the best from the judges' viewpoint, but during the sequences I liked the camera angle on media day even more than at ACI. Anyone else, too?

kiches

Final Flight
I've rewatched Origin from ACI and I really LOVE how Yuzu suddenly "snaps in" after that twizzle cascade and stretches his arms :agree:

It's a bit unfortunate that the judges can only watch this from behind (or from the side)... On media day we had this great front view, where I feel adressed as a spectator :reye:

Regarding Origin I have the feeling that it's really worth watching from the opposite tribune or the side, too. The ending pose is surely the best from the judges' viewpoint, but during the sequences I liked the camera angle on media day even more than at ACI. Anyone else, too?

Danibellerika and I sat on the opposite end in the first row at ACI. I usually prefer to sit on the judges side because a lot of choreography tends to be facing the judges, but that side was pretty full on the day of the free and there were some front row seats still open on the other end so we chose to sit there, despite the glass. Those front row seats are REALLY close to the ice and it feels like the skaters are practically next to you when they skate close by. This spot turned out to be a good choice because Yuzu would practice his 4T-3A literally in front of us. That sequence is amazing, check here and here to see just how close we were and how much ice he covers.

Usually I only film during practice so I can give my full attention during the competition, but I happened to have a 360 camera attachment with me this time that out I was able to prop up and record during the free. If you want a low quality sense of watching Origin from the opposite side you can check out the 360 video on your computer and change the view by dragging it with your mouse, or if you have a VR headset or cardboard viewer you can pretend you're in the rink with some blurry vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.