Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 338 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankifeather

Final Flight
lol Toyama hasn't even ended for a week and there was GP allocations and it is already a draught for us. But we are getting lots of water tomorrow XD

yude

Record Breaker
I woke up now (7 am) and it is raining so hard, I checked BS Asahi and it is not working because it is satellite channel :hopelessness: There are 6 hours to go, I hope I'll be able to watch the show :sad21:

But yes, we are busy today!

firal

Record Breaker
I was browsing YouTube killing time and clicked into a video of a lady talking about Japan's convenience store goods, and she was wearing this year's FOI t-shirt! I was very jealous :laugh:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yuzu...You can surprise everyone with a Masquerade Ex in SC with actual live singing!

That. Would . Be. Amazing. (and one up on everyone else, not that we're biased). I love how Toshi and Yuzu have both won each others' fans over simply by being such a lovely Mutual Admiration Society (Yuzu does collect these, all over the world and every year :luv17:)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yuzu going to the wild side :luv17:

I'm in on sakura.... hoping I can download the show afterwards (last time I spectacularly screwed it up, Japanese intructions plus my own computer-lack-of-competence...)

yude

Record Breaker
Miss Suenobu is awesome! Why Origin in Toyama will be aired only on local channel? It should be on BS Fuji, too...I will send e-mail to them, they have heard us and aired TOI in 2014.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Miss Suenobu is awesome! Why Origin in Toyama will be aired only on local channel? It should be on BS Fuji, too...I will send e-mail to them, they have heard us and aired TOI in 2014.

Please please do!!!

ankifeather

Final Flight
Is there a link?

There was a link on Weibo because Sekkisei had invited a Chinese interpreter to translate for Chinese fans for the event, but now that stream sorta died...Too much people.
There was like 250k plus people online when it died....

Status
Not open for further replies.