Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 339 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
There was a link on Weibo because Sekkisei had invited a Chinese interpreter to translate for Chinese fans for the event, but now that stream sorta died...Too much people.
There was like 250k plus people online when it died....

250K????? Just to hear him talk and not even about skating???? :laugh: :luv17: Good thing he sounds as good as he looks, hope someone will put a copy up....

ps - the link https://www.pscp.tv/kose_sekkisei/1gqGvVOjypQGB has 11k so may survive longer but is a tad fuzzy. The things we do...

yude

Record Breaker
I was watching talk show on official account of Sekkisei on twitter, but the stream was choppy and cut off 3 or 4 times :sad21:

He was saying interesting things about the smell, he usually doesn't like sweet scent like rose and sometimes it makes him uncomfortable in the place like duty-free shops with strong smell of perfumes. However, Sekkisei has its unique scent of rose and jasmine, but he really likes it. He keeps Sekkisei cold and use it when his body is hot after the practice. He did say again he had alcohol allergy and his skin becomes itchy on alcohol products when his body condition was not good. I don't know if he uses Sekkisei daily but he knew a lot about the product, including the balance of Japanese and Chinese herbal medicine.

ankifeather

Final Flight
I was watching talk show on official account of Sekkisei on twitter, but the stream was choppy and cut off 3 or 4 times :sad21:

He was saying interesting things about the smell, he usually doesn't like sweet scent like rose and sometimes it makes him uncomfortable in the place like duty-free shops with strong smell of perfumes. However, Sekkisei has its unique scent of rose and jasmine, but he really likes it. He keeps Sekkisei cold and use it when his body is hot after the practice. He did say again he had alcohol allergy and his skin becomes itchy on alcohol products when his body condition was not good. I don't know if he uses Sekkisei daily but he knew a lot about the product, including the balance of Japanese and Chinese herbal medicine.

Our product ambassador has done his homework although it is also funny that he said he doesn't really do skin scare (whilst doing a talk show for skin care products lol). Too honest XD

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

At least he said he uses something of theirs! But he's said for years he doesn't do skin care, so they knew when they signed him that that wasn't going to change. Apparently, it hasn't stopped the sales which were good enough for the company to want to extend the contract.

But Yuzu, Yuzu, that suit.... is very.... you :laugh2:

yude

Record Breaker
Our product ambassador has done his homework although it is also funny that he said he doesn't really do skin scare (whilst doing a talk show for skin care products lol). Too honest XD

Oh he said that, I couldn't catch that or my stream was not working, thank you :)

ankifeather

Final Flight
At least he said he uses something of theirs! But he's said for years he doesn't do skin care, so they knew when they signed him that that wasn't going to change. Apparently, it hasn't stopped the sales which were good enough for the company to want to extend the contract.

But Yuzu, Yuzu, that suit.... is very.... you :laugh2:

Our boy was born with the body of an alien so no human suit can possibly fit him :laugh:

ankifeather

Final Flight

Based on all the personal videos and tweets being uploaded by people who attended the events, he spoke a lot of Japanese, English and even Chinese (he knows how to pronounce the Chinese way of saying his name :luv17:).
http://twitter.com/Yuzu1Ruka/status/1142334697927671808

Our boy is becoming multilingual :laugh: (too bad he didn't add in some Russian too)

Yuzuru's face today when told that 320k people were at that minute watching him talk on the one weibo account... priceless

https://twitter.com/dasani2005/status/1142334318733352960

And that is one weibo stream alone from China, not even counting the people watching through twitter, instagram and other streams elsewhere. :biggrin:

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Based on all the personal videos and tweets being uploaded by people who attended the events, he spoke a lot of Japanese, English and even Chinese (he knows how to pronounce the Chinese way of saying his name :luv17:).
http://twitter.com/Yuzu1Ruka/status/1142334697927671808

Our boy is becoming multilingual :laugh: (too bad he didn't add in some Russian too)

And that is one weibo stream alone from China, not even counting the people watching through twitter, instagram and other streams elsewhere. :biggrin:

His pronounciation of his name in mandarin is not that accurate but he'll get after a couple of times.

+ the posing of photos with Sekkisei bottle had me laughing. So gentle like holding a fragile glass. I just throw around my Sekkisei tube, bottle.

Imov

Medalist
He was so adorable at the live talk show.
I envy the bloggers who took a photo of him and got gift bags.
Some say the venue ws in Sendai. If so its good he is chilling at home.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He was so adorable at the live talk show.
I envy the bloggers who took a photo of him and got gift bags.
Some say the venue ws in Sendai. If so its good he is chilling at home.

His personality is fascinating in itself, so many different, even seemingly contrary, facets... and they showed up so well on the two broadcasts yesterday.

I think we have to allow, where his suits are concerned, he would be very hard to fit without them being custom-made every time, and whether they are provided or his own, he's just not going to need that. His competition costumes are different, they are part of his tools of trade.

(His lack of physical vanity does, however, sadly explain some of the weird things FAoI and ad companies get to put him in.... then again, they are part of why we love him. I think.)

firal

Record Breaker
Newest broadcast today. I'm just watching it now, looks like it included some footage from over the weekend (talk show). This show was only allowed 3 minute to interview Yuzuru. They asked 100 people on the street what they would like to ask him. 1st question was what he likes to do in the free time (gaming). 2nd question was about Winnie the Pooh ( he said he has 2 tissue cases; they don't make the same ones anymore!). 3rd question was about what he finds beautiful in women. People on the street was more gossiping asking about what type of women he likes, I think the interviewer was trying to link it to beauty/skin care and ok'd the question. He answered "posture" because he himself thinks his posture is bad and have to remind himself to sit/stand straight.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Newest broadcast today. I'm just watching it now, looks like it included some footage from over the weekend (talk show). This show was only allowed 3 minute to interview Yuzuru. They asked 100 people on the street what they would like to ask him. 1st question was what he likes to do in the free time (gaming). 2nd question was about Winnie the Pooh ( he said he has 2 tissue cases; they don't make the same ones anymore!). 3rd question was about what he finds beautiful in women. People on the street was more gossiping asking about what type of women he likes, I think the interviewer was trying to link it to beauty/skin care and ok'd the question. He answered "posture" because he himself thinks his posture is bad and have to remind himself to sit/stand straight.

and added that regardless of body type posture and grace is beautiful.

ankifeather

Final Flight
The most major breakout of new Yuzu information in a very long time...The famous Pooh tissue box is actually a pair of twins‼

Status
Not open for further replies.