Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

yude

Record Breaker
Apologies if I have missed this, but has it been announced the exact timing when his segment on 24hrs will be?

According to the timetable of TV magazine, Yuzuru's segment will be aired right before TV drama which starts around 9 pm. So I am going to watch from around 8:30, or earlier :biggrin:

Yuzuru with Citizen is stunning!! Personally I prefer this Yuzuru to the one with Mika.N. Looking forward to the video that I had missed :pray:

ankifeather

Final Flight
According to the timetable of TV magazine, Yuzuru's segment will be aired right before TV drama which starts around 9 pm. So I am going to watch from around 8:30, or earlier :biggrin: Yuzuru with Citizen is stunning!! Personally I prefer this Yuzuru to the one with Mika.N. Looking forward to the video that I had missed :pray:

Thanks for the time, its this Saturday right is it if before the 24hr drama?

Yuzuru will collaborate with Citizen to design a new watch. It will be released next year :)
https://twitter.com/BlueFlame4YUZU/status/1164463015262998529

Should we thank him for giving us time to save up :drama: But you know what will sell really well? watches with design elements from his costumes! you can even design whole set of these (I won't have the money to collect all of them though)

It will actually be very useful for all those fans taking pictures :biggrin:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He looks so confident and mature :agree: Good for Citizen :biggrin:

He really is the perfect spokesperson for an elegant product... it's a gorgeous watch too (I can't afford it and don't wear watches, but if they do design a Yuzu special.... I may have to try hard to resist temptation)

firal

Record Breaker
Wow, Congrats Yuzuru! Not only on landing an incredible sponsorship, but also on your impressive ninja skills yet again...I'm already imaging the collaborate design to include a lot of gold and blue ;)

Since it's the Chinese Branch of Citizen, does anyone else think that maybe the likelihood of him continuing onto Beijing 2022 is looking bigger now....:shocked: Sorry for the useless speculation, I know, I know .

(Before Canon can we have UA please please please??)

liv

Record Breaker
Beijing 2022? Even he probably isn't quite sure.... but I had a dream a few weeks ago in which he made an announcement that he was continuing on to the next Olympics. I was very happy about it in my dream... but alas, that doesn't really count, lol.

yude

Record Breaker
New footage from every.!!

https://twitter.com/norakuro008/status/1164800226512662528
https://twitter.com/norakuro008/status/1164801490151624704

Yuzuru's former coach, Mami Yamada, teaches in the rink of Hokkaido now.

Yuzuru: If Mami sensei was not there when I started skating, I would not have been like this. Thank you very much.

Yamada: I think you had been going through a lot of hard experiences, and you still have.

Yuzuru: Yes (laughs but teary)

Yamada: But don't give up.

Yuzuru: I'll do my best.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
New footage from every.!!

https://twitter.com/norakuro008/status/1164800226512662528
https://twitter.com/norakuro008/status/1164801490151624704

Yuzuru's former coach, Mami Yamada, teaches in the rink of Hokkaido now.

Yuzuru: If Mami sensei was not there when I started skating, I would not have been like this. Thank you very much.

Yamada: I think you had been going through a lot of hard experiences, and you still have.

Yuzuru: Yes (laughs but teary)

Yamada: But don't give up.

Yuzuru: I'll do my best.

Such a lovely, sweet, feelgood visit, the kids were clearly thrilled and when he put the medal around her neck... touch of tears all round, I think. Yuzu does have such a graceful touch for these gestures.

Thank you so much for translating what they said :thank:

ankifeather

Final Flight
Since it's the Chinese Branch of Citizen, does anyone else think that maybe the likelihood of him continuing onto Beijing 2022 is looking bigger now....:shocked: Sorry for the useless speculation, I know, I know .

(Before Canon can we have UA please please please??)
I don't think it necessarily means Beijing,
he is simply popular in China. Remember the Kose fan talk weibo livestream had 320K of Chinese watching, even when the stream was really bad and he wasn't even skating. Just a small percentage of those people buying thousand dollar watches is already millions of revenue.

Such a lovely, sweet, feelgood visit, the kids were clearly thrilled and when he put the medal around her neck... touch of tears all round, I think. Yuzu does have such a graceful touch for these gestures.

Yes a touching moment indeed! And all I can say is real lucky kids for getting to have lessons from him and touch the gold medal too!

Imov

Medalist
Yuzu's humbleness and kindness is beautiful.
A person who everyone can learn from.

yude

Record Breaker
It's Saturday morning here!

24 hr TV starts at 6:30 pm and Yuzuru's segment will be around at 8:45 pm, but as I said before, it may be safer to watch from 8:30 since it is live broadcast.

We also have pre-show from 3:30 pm to 5 pm, and I am going to watch it just in case :biggrin: (You know, a few years ago, they announced in pre-show Yuzuru would actually come to the venue and I was like :jaw: I know it won't happen anymore though :laugh:)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's Saturday morning here!

24 hr TV starts at 6:30 pm and Yuzuru's segment will be around at 8:45 pm, but as I said before, it may be safer to watch from 8:30 since it is live broadcast.

We also have pre-show from 3:30 pm to 5 pm, and I am going to watch it just in case :biggrin: (You know, a few years ago, they announced in pre-show Yuzuru would actually come to the venue and I was like :jaw: I know it won't happen anymore though :laugh:)

Is the channel it's on available through iSakuraPro, does anyone know? Though I'm sure someone will post Yuzu's bit very quickly...