Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 161 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker

Magill

Record Breaker
A beautiful ad by Kose Malaysia. The same Sekkisei visual but what a description (and a special bonus with the "Hanyu fan" code) :love:
Ha, ha, the software here would not allow me to use the proper code, it is changed by default to "Hanyu fan" but you know what it is, don't you?

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
There has been a broadcast about Yuzuru Hanyu's interpretation of Otoñal at Skate Canada International? 2019, one of the guests being Tatsuki Machida.
Given Tatsuki Machida's talent, excellence, and knowledge about Figure skating; but also his coldness towards Yuzuru Hanyu, this moved me so much, I really hope that we'll get a translation:
https://twitter.com/michikontlove/status/1733260059902439850

Magill

Record Breaker

Swanyu bearing the Phial is enough to inspire a universe of fantasy novels and more, indeed.
Pointing back to my dream of having a fantasy-styled Ice Story 3 next year.
How about some potential options? The Fellowship of the Rink? A Song of Ice and Fire? The Return of the King?
You name it, you've got it. It all fits in and sounds great. :)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Swanyu bearing the Phial is enough to inspire a universe of fantasy novels and more, indeed.
Pointing back to my dream of having a fantasy-styled Ice Story 3 next year.
How about some potential options? The Fellowship of the Rink? A Song of Ice and Fire? The Return of the King?
You name it, you've got it. It all fits in and sounds great. :)
He looks so much like an Elf, and he seems so much on a Frodo-like mission...
But he said that he wasn't reading novels, and he seems to prefer Japanese stories. Like in RE_PRAY, there's a choice to be made at every steps, and while I do often have fantasies of the kind, I also know that his own will amaze me even more (and anyway, his choices are his own, even if I didn't like them as much; I feel so privileged to be able to witness such a wonder as him in my lifetime).
And we still have this photo, only the quiver is missing:
image.jpg

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Which means that this author is also writing in English in GoldenSkate, and now, I remember how much I had liked the GoldenSkate articles about GIFT and Notte Stellata...

Magill

Record Breaker