Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 283 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Magill

Record Breaker
"Ray of Light" - this year's FaOI Mahukari opening program- has been posted by wintek_eastsky (Pep_On) with English subtitles added to allow for better understanding of emotions and meaning behind the song! That's great! I always love to understand the lyrics, and translations are not always easy to come by. Thank you so much :thank:!

Magill

Record Breaker

Magill

Record Breaker
Okay, I want this.

ps - it's already - already! - sold out, according to Marika's twitter thread.
What??? Sold out??? In a few hours? I just thought the pics are truly great and I would pre-order tonight... :palmf:
Hope they will regroup and reopen for orders soon.... :pray:

Last edited:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I do hope that it's not a limited edition and that they will just give another shipping date for those who didn't order first. I have seen it done from time to time. Publishers get a slot for a number of issues, if there are more orders they can't get more books at the planned date, but they can already plan a reprint for the next available plot with the printer.
Also, when I posted about this photo book, the names of the photographers were not announced yet, but now they are: Toru Yaguchi and Magumi Tagaki, two well-loved "uncles". And clearly, given the photos already released, and given the cover (I will need time to re... cover), they're at it.
https://x.com/marika_yuzu/status/1795751524918046910?ref_url=