2014 Cup of China Ladies Short Program 11/07 | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Ladies Short Program 11/07

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, Liza.

Remember what it was like in all those Senior B’s you won a month or so ago, and get into that mindset.

Ignore everything that has happened on the ice so far this morning.

You can do it!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I hate, hate, hate how people are doing an illusion turn going into their Laybacks this season as a level feature. It is so ugly and disconnected from the entire shape of a Layback! There is no meaning in the movements people do anymore!

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Disagree. But she's on her way. Again, wasn't selling it as much as I wanted her too.

Um, you can watch her performance again and see every part of her body emotes. Not just this performance but every performance of hers.

thoakun

Final Flight
That was a good portrait of Christine. Now will judges give her a birthday gift PCS? Hope she does well with playing phantom tomorrow in the free skate too.
Btw Kanako seems to have more fans there than Zijun and got more support-gifts.

It's because Japanese fans are more enthusiastic and they're willing to fly anywhere to watch their skaters.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Just catching up... anyone got a feed that is not out of synch, am so confused...

inskate

On the Ice
I hate, hate, hate how people are doing an illusion turn going into their Laybacks this season as a level feature. It is so ugly and disconnected from the entire shape of a Layback! There is no meaning in the movements people do anymore!

I think in some cases it looks fantastic. Not all skaters can do it well enough for it to look stunning, but then again not all skaters are capable of an outstanding layback.