2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic SLC General

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Wangster!!:yay::cool: we will always expect great musicality, SS, posture and textbook technique from Angela, but did you notice that "Joshua skid" plus Rippon 3loop :agree:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Karen only got lv2 in layback spin, oh Kare please keep it together:disapp: And Kana seems got the only Lv4 step sequence!!

enlight78

Medalist
I don't understand the pcs, I hope they make since when i see the videos, b events are usually inflate pcs, not deflate

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I was upset at first that I'd forgotten to set my alarm for Brooklee (ladies started at 4:15am here) and then I read that IN cut out during Brooklee, so...not disappointed anymore ;)

On deck for the pairs. Team Australia to rock the house!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, that was an unfortunate skate by Team Australia... :slink: Was hoping they'd do fantastically.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Am I the only one here?

EDIT: Oh good, I'm not.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm surprised there aren't more people; I'm Eastern time and it's Friday night here at 6pm. I'd think people would be getting home from work/school and logging in.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm surprised there aren't more people; I'm Eastern time and it's Friday night here at 6pm. I'd think people would be getting home from work/school and logging in.

Saturday morning here, 8am.

Reckon I can fit in a nap between now and the start of the men?

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm here too but can't contribute much because I have no stream. Any info about how things are going is welcome!!!