2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I mean, the program isn't really to my taste but they have some really beautiful lifts and moments and really impressive speed which makes them exciting to watch.

Yeah, it's a bit expected, but their edges have improved and they have some neat lifts (although some of the lift position transitions could have been more solid). I have a feeling the judges will find this more palatable and give them silver.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Loool. They would have some killer marks once they got rid of those deductions

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Uh... that was 10 points above their PB. :unsure: Would have been 12 without the deductions. I know they've improved, but by 12 points?!

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Uh... that was 10 points above their PB. :unsure: Would have been 12 without the deductions. I know they've improved, but by 12 points?!

Well, their last program was a hot mess and they wasn't even able to get world tech minimum with it. They genuinely came in trained to this competition, so I kinda think they deserved it.

bramweld

Record Breaker
Vik & Nik: about the most unmemorable free dance ever. Music was far bigger than they were.

That was a big boring open mess. I thought they were going for something refined? I hope Chock and Bates gets 120!!

rain

Record Breaker
Wow, C/B's program was equally as traditional and unmemorable as the Russians. What a snooze.

Cleo

On the Ice
Not a fan of Maddie & Evan, but they were fantastic. Out Russianed the Russians, complete with Russian music. The program FLEW by.

Lissy

Medalist
This program is pretty dull. It's kind of a shame that they went this route because they are both such great performers and there was no clear storyline or major passion.

Also, the day that Madison learns to hairspray and pin her hair down so there aren't a million fly aways at the end of the performance will be a wonderful wonderful day.