2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance SD | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance SD

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Didn't get a chance to comment it at the time because I was looking up "Monzog", but does anybody know anything about Angelica KANIVETS / Alexei CHIZHOV?

It's just that I thought he looked younger than her, and was wondering if that was actually the case.

CaroLiza_fan

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I have a feeling they will. Bronze is between I/Z and S/B. If both are clean, I dont see Stepanova ahead of Ilinykh

I hope I/Z are clean in the free.. two falls in one competition would be a heartbreak. I guess their FD is better than their SD too.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Ach, you fixed it! :disapp:

I thought "Monzog" was funny!

I just looked it up to see if it by any chance meant anything, and it didn't. But, despite this, I did find this numerology report for the word:

http://www.whatmeansfor.com/i/meaning-definition-of/monzog

Where is invisiblespiral when you need her...?

CaroLiza_fan

Thinking that ice dance is nine hours later and watching the other Star Wars movies. :slink:

And the thing says that Monzog stands for a successful person who must put in a lot of effort to get to that point, and is secure in their future and optimistic?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
:bang:

How were Y/M? (I saw that they were bomby...) :slink:

Very weak pattern, slow and not very confident. They got what they deserved this time, unfortunately.

Will we ever see the protocols? I want to see Sinitsina's and Bobrova's levels for patterns and PSt.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I just woke up and apparently S/K is first?! Thank you skating god. What kind of action have I done to deserve such a gift?

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Just watched the I/Z skate again, to try and see what happened with the fall, and just realised that it happened right after the lyrics, 'can barely stand on my feet'... :slink:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Just watched the I/Z skate again, to try and see what happened with the fall, and just realised that it happened right after the lyrics, 'can barely stand on my feet'... :slink:

The irony :dbana:

I re-watched it too. I don't know what caused the fall, maybe some imperfection on ice?