2017 JGP Poland Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Poland Ladies SP

annemn

Rinkside
Ok, that is *officially* my favorite program so far!! I was a little worried at the beginning, but that was a good cut of the Moana music. Fantastic height and speed on the jumps - lovely!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i know this type of program isnt everyone's cup of tea but she did really good, great flow as expected from Japanese skater and layback at the end was awesome! (wish she didnt include biellman though :slink:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i am a bit confused about Ishita's layout, did she do 2Lz2T and 2F?? :confused: but it was fun :dance3:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Ted couldn't believe Short Dance tomorrow will be at 9.30 in the morning. Poor guy.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Nice speed and attack from Rino, that clear inside edge on the lutz hurted her score otherwise this could have been 63-64.

i am a bit confused about Ishita's layout, did she do 2Lz2T and 2F?? :confused: but it was fun :dance3:

yeah don't know why she did it, 2f is invalidated cause the solo jump should have been the lutz.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Alena and Daria. Step Sequence 3!? The horror! Get back to the training ground!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Alena's protocol is pretty amazing. Aside from the step sequence level 3, every single one of her GOEs was 1+!

Ender

Match Penalty
Since all the ladies are skating clean their Sp, just a level can make a difference. Scary...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Whoops. Didn't make it up in time/decided to go make coffee instead of rushing to watching Group 7.

So, Alena Kostornaia, everyone? (Sad to think that as long as she keeps it up in the FS, a silver medalist in Guliakova will not get a second assignment)

Ender

Match Penalty
Kostornaya is the most elegant junior girl in her skating group. She’s so fast with smooth skating.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Looking through the scores during the Pairs zamboni break and congrats to the following ISU PB increases:

Anna Ivancenko of MDA by 5 points!
Paulina Raminauskaite of LTU by 11 points!
Aliaksandra Chepeleva of BLR by 8 points (exactly, lol)!
Aurora Cotop of CAN by 5 points!

Ender

Match Penalty
Really impressive lady! I love her spins!
She did end after the music and I could see no connection between her choreo and her music. But this is JGP, after all. I was impressed by her jumps, just beautiful. Although I could swear her Lutz was an Lze or at least an unclear !, but ok.

Daria doesn't do anything for me, her program just feels like a huge mess. I like that Alena has some expression, but I can't say the same for Panenkova. But she definitely have the jumps.

By the way, I have to say that I still get shocked that Juniors are getting 60 something for their debuts. Lol
She has a clean outside edge. https://youtu.be/uie4rcBGOb4?t=4m3s

tars

Record Breaker
If this farce called 'judging' continues, I'll stop watching JGP. :scowl:
I love JGP and Ted, but there is only so much injustice and unfairness I can take. :disapp:

They have to understand they are harming these kids and dishearten the viewers.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alena did some sort of variation like a one legged standing flamingo pretzel spin or something. That's what's up! :dance2:

tars

Record Breaker
What's wrong with the judging? I thought it was really fair. :biggrin:
Some unpolished, chaotic debutant out of nowhere is getting 70 points for some uncoordinated arms flailing and poor artistry, while exquisite, graceful innate performer and multiple JGP medalist is getting 58p for fine skate with one small mistake during spin.
It makes me literally sick and I've just eaten a good dinner... :disapp:

whatif

Medalist
Some unpolished, chaotic debutant out of nowhere is getting 70 points for some uncoordinated arms flailing and poor artistry, while exquisite, graceful innate performer and multiple JGP medalist is getting 58p for fine skate with one small mistake during spin.
It makes me literally sick and I've just eaten a good dinner... :disapp:

:popcorn: