2017 CS Finlandia Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Free Dance

GGFan

Record Breaker
I'm gonna have to watch S/B's program later. I like them, but this music!!! WHY the vocals???

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This program is too saccharine for me... it is like being forced watching someone's never ending wedding video.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Love their costumes. Did not love this lift that looked like she was climbing up his head.

madison

Record Breaker
Bad program and skating from Bukins... What was in their mind to choose this music? :confused:
I mean I love Liebestraum, but without vocals :confused2:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Everyone is going for such elaborate lifts...

No actually stationary lifts and straight line lifts are easier to do than a lift where the man is doing mohawks down the ice while lifting his partner. They may look harder, but looks are often deceiving.

yuna13

On the Ice
all the time during S/B dance i was saying this is H/B music! and i wanted to see their dance not the russians.

Lota

Record Breaker
Yup, the vocals are... not. great. :palmf: I still like them, but I can't help but slightly cringe when listening to their music :hopelessness:

Giselle

Medalist
I'm afraid I'm rooting for Sinkats this season for that 2nd spot...their FD is so much better.

viennaskater

Medalist
Oh good I'm not the only one - those vocals are HORRIBLE! Love Liebestraum though, why couldn't they have just used the classical version?