2017 CS Finlandia Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Free Dance

Weathergal

Medalist
I enjoyed Soucisse / Firus, too - I think they are a promising couple.

Wow, the Danes are looking great here! They were rather good in the SD, too. And her costumes in both are beautiful! She always has lovely costumes.

So sad they're not able to compete in the Olympics. Come guys, get that medal today!

Lota

Record Breaker
Yeah, wasn't the best from them... but I like what I see, when they skate clean it's gonna be great! :luv17:

GGFan

Record Breaker
I can't wait to see that program clean. I'm buying everything the Danes are selling this season! From her dress (love the two shades of red) to his short sleeves. I feel the fire. :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I love the Danes, great music edit from start to finish, some lovely movements. Captivating from beginning to end.

LaArdilla

Medalist
I enjoyed Soucisse / Firus, too - I think they are a promising couple.

Wow, the Danes are looking great here! They were rather good in the SD, too. And her costumes in both are beautiful! She always has lovely costumes.

So sad they're not able to compete in the Olympics. Come guys, get that medal today!
Not likely to happen, Nick has messed up quite a bit... She is absolutely mesmerising though.

zebobes

Final Flight
It's gotta be difficult skating with such a long dress on. I remember when Scott and Tessa skated a Flamenco original dance, and the dress kept giving them problems, and it only finally started working at the Olympics.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Oohwee that was glitchy. He's really having an off day. Which is a shame because it started out so sharp and nicely staccato.

Speaking of shame, shame on you Denmark. They really deserve to go to the Olympics.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's gotta be difficult skating with such a long dress on. I remember when Scott and Tessa skated a Flamenco original dance, and the dress kept giving them problems, and it only finally started working at the Olympics.

Well please, they really should be carrying a sign when they skate out saying, Why yes any resemblance to Tessa from the Vancouver OD is NOT your imagination.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Soucisse/Firus had a PB of 137.43 from the US Classic this year and they got 154.60 here. That's a 17.17 point increase. Good for them.