2017 CS Finlandia Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Free Dance

madison

Record Breaker
I'm afraid I'm rooting for Sinkats this season for that 2nd spot...their FD is so much better.

If they changed the costumes and add some interesting choreo:biggrin:
But anyway they are better than Bukins... I mean Alexandra doesn't improve and she made obvious mistakes here in the steps

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
The french satisfy my artistic soul like no other... they make everything feel so natural, organic, flow, tension like nature...

Oh noo Guillaume!! That was unexpected!!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I was shocked to see him fall. I love their skating and the first part is lovely. I'm still not buying the Presto section. I think using spins through a good part of the change of music is lazy choreography. Then the end gets overwrought. We'll see what happens as the season progresses . . .

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well the presto part with the stationary lift/dance spins (recycled though they may be from how many years now?), step sequence is quite good and lovely.

How clever of them to find music with more of a pulse than a beat...

Also interesting that their most difficult lift is the choreographic one.

madison

Record Breaker
I like the program of the French, but I must say that of the last 4 free programs in the last 4 years (starting with Mozart) this one is the least I like.
I also feel that the music is more powerful than their skating during the second step seq.

Lota

Record Breaker
For whatever reason I laughed when he fell, it was so unexpected :rofl:

I did like their very literal take on interpreting music in the sense of rhythm = movement, that lift at the shift of music was very appropriately placed and executed (followed by the quick spins).

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello All:), just got to my flat after my hometown stay, will have to re-watch FD, then maybe do some posting, there will be nothing about costumes I swear:laugh: (I'll try my best to tame myself)

Lota

Record Breaker
Well the presto part with the stationary lift/dance spins (recycled though they may be from how many years now?), step sequence is quite good and lovely.

At least 5 years, they've remained the same at least since their Woodkid FD in 2013-14 (not sure about their Junior days).

LaArdilla

Medalist
Well Guillaume was the last person I expected to fall... The score, even with the deduction, is quite low for them, just 110 something... It was a gorgeous performance nevertheless.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Well Guillaume was the last person I expected to fall... The score, even with the deduction, is quite low for them, just 110 something... It was a gorgeous performance nevertheless.

Fall during DistSq : level 1 immediately, I think ? plus the deduction... We'll have to see the protocols though