2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well, so have I 4ever, at nationals, even b/f you did at ACI. So really means nothing except, they are lovely people open to meeting many fans, so Sarah, game still on. ;)

you mean that you are getting into the fight for Drewpy's puffy lips? I never expected that of you O4G ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I would even follow them across the river Styx

is Styx English for Stolbova?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
S/M deserve their PCS, but that TES is questionable. D/R should not be getting higher PCS than Z/E.

Based on what I saw it should have been:
1. S/M, based on PCS
2. J/C, based on TES
3. Z/E, all around skating
4. D/R
5. D/F
6. I/M

you know what... i think the judges got it wrong... but they got it better than you did ;)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
you mean that you are getting into the fight for Drewpy's puffy lips? I never expected that of you O4G ;)

- - - Updated - - -

is Styx English for Stolbova?

OMG Sarah and 4everchan....I'm going to go put on my boxing ref get up. I have a feeling I will need it this season. ;)

GGFan

Record Breaker
S/M got level 4s on everything and not even their triple axel is hurting them very much. Didn't they also beat S/H in PCS at worlds? They're great but I'm a little surprised

QuadThrow

Medalist
S/M: SP as always. Double-footing at the 3ATh and very tiny problems at the jump. But the rest (twist, steps and lift) is so incredible good that it is enough for a solid lead. This program structure is something you must watch.

D/R: very high components. The issues with the 3Lz are still there. Their medal at world´s stage rises and falls with this element.

J/C: I expected them to skate better. Some little problems everywhere. The components could be higher in my book. But their skating and lines are still not the best.

Z/E: not bad at all

I/M: disappointing

P/J: disappointing

Roast Toast

Medalist
Goodness, we've finally found a landing for that 3ATh terrible enough to avoid the infamous floating +1GOE!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
S/M got level 4s on everything and not even their triple axel is hurting them very much. Didn't they also beat S/H in PCS at worlds? They're great but I'm a little surprised

level 4 on the twist too? i didn't see the split.. oh well... i am sure the tech panel saw it ;) right? don't tell me they imagined it?