2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Pairs SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
this is very enjoyable guys but i need to finally get food... and at this time... in very downtown gaybourhood... I need to get focused on feeding my stomach and not my liver nor abuse the eye candy

QuadThrow

Medalist
level 4 on the twist too? i didn't see the split.. oh well... i am sure the tech panel saw it ;) right? don't tell me they imagined it?

She did a tano twist for the first time! That is why the got level 4. The missed the split or the entry. But not both.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
this is very enjoyable guys but i need to finally get food... and at this time... in very downtown gaybourhood... I need to get focused on feeding my stomach and not my liver nor abuse the eye candy
You must eat! Bon appetit [emoji4]

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

You? Not abuse the eye candy? That would require both arms and eyeballs to be amputated. :rofl:

Hey, I wonder if Ksenia would do the surgery for cheap? She loves any kind of blood on her hands.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
you mean that you are getting into the fight for Drewpy's puffy lips? I never expected that of you O4G ;)

Not quite, just saying that it is never too late to catch up. And Laval 2020 will be epic, and the skating will be great also.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Everyone criticizing J/C is wrong!
(We need some controversy on this page, guys! [emoji23])

Nobody's commenting in here because they don't understand why we're destroying the entire thread talking about a skater who isn't even competing here. :laugh2:

Oh, wait a second, silly me! That happens in EVERY THREAD for competitions where Yuzuru isn't competing, where Evgenia isn't competing, where Kaetlyn isn't competing, where any of the US ladies aren't competing... :rolleye: ;)

auser

Record Breaker
Nope, you can't stop it! Get your tickets now for worlds 2020 for the final rumble in the Poje jungle!
I think you mistook my possibly wicked interest regarding gorgeous Andrew.. erm I mean never mind. I am a a lover not a fighter :scard7:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Nobody's commenting in here because they don't understand why we're destroying the entire thread talking about a skater who isn't even competing here. :laugh2:

Oh, wait a second, silly me! That happens in EVERY THREAD for competitions where Yuzuru isn't competing, where Evgenia isn't competing, where Kaetlyn isn't competing, where any of the US ladies aren't competing... :rolleye: ;)
They should try making some of those comments to Ksenia Stolbova's face!
She
Will
Turn
Them
To
Stone

GGFan

Record Breaker
Oh ok. The camera angle and the height of the twist make it difficult to notice.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Sorry I missed the commentary - my computer didn't want to run YouTube and GS at the same time. Catching up with the last few pages has been hilarious.
As for the skating, I felt J/C's performance, which was more than I can say for the top two. D/R were fine, but...maybe it's me. I was over 80's soft rock by the time they skated. As for S/M, they should really drop the 3A, they do fine without it. Did anyone else notice that Bruno seemed a lot less hulking and hunched today? The lift where he hoisted her up with one hand behind his back was masterful.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker

I would love to live in your neighbourhood. You know, sometimes, your eyes get hungry too, like REALLY REALLY hungry...mine surely are ;)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
wait sorry what happened to michal brezinas hair just seeing for the first time i am hallucinating cannot make sentences:eek:topic:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think you mistook my possibly wicked interest regarding gorgeous Andrew.. erm I mean never mind. I am a a lover not a fighter :scard7:
i can hear her hissing all the way from the suburbs of Pickering

gold12345

Medalist
i haven't ever understood the hype for two foot landings and botched sbs jumps.. but i am no judge... and i have never seen them live.. i am sure their pair elements are impressive...

James/Cipres were great, but a little sloppy in places. Their levels hurt them today (two Lvl 3s and Lvl 2 on the twist). Obviously, their twist looks quite a bit different than Savchenko/Massot's. And S/M are also getting credit for a big throw 3A even if the landing is rough. J/C have a pretty big throw 3F, but the landing could have been smoother today. And Duhamel/Radford needed those 3Lz.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Must be Halloween weekend with all these ghoulish references to death and mayhem in GS posts. Not a foreshadow of Olympic season posts to come :). Right? RIGHT? :drama::scard7:

it started at cup of Russia....i think it was due to the 'hot as hell ' (insert irony here) besame mucho they skated... we all died... with them... the next day.. she reincarnated as Carmen....

i think she has been wanting to outdo fusar-poli... i am like... girlfriend, fusar-poli is planning a come back since europeans 2015 as she feels obsolete

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Must be Halloween weekend with all these ghoulish references to death and mayhem in GS posts. Not a foreshadow of Olympic season posts to come :). Right? RIGHT? :drama::scard7:

I think people said that Stolbova and Klimov's Besame mucho wasn't hot enough and I said that for me it was too lively because when Stolbova and Klimov skate I want to feel like I'm either in a morgue or like I'm a broken bottle in a moonlit winter graveyard. So, it became a thing, and now it's almost Halloween!!! Spooky!