2017 GP Cup of China Ladies SP | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Ladies SP

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Damn
the feels comes back to me knowing that she's basically dedicating her programs to her mother

euroskate

Final Flight
i sooo hope wakaba and mai are going clean. would hate to see zagitova first despite a fall!!!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
6 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA (RUS)

Music: Pisando Flores by Ara Malikian

Black strapless dress, colorfull neckline

[Missed her skate due to doing laundry, replay shows]
3T+3T
3Lz

SP: 35.67+31.43 = 67.10, 2/6

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Wooo! Go Liza!

Tracy Wilson made an observation I actually agreed with... the speed a jump carries out when landing is not rewarded enough in the IJS. Those long, clean landing edges of Osmond and Honda should garner as many GOEs as forcing an ugly transition out of them.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Dabin is great to watch but her URs are visible even in real time. :(

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Dabin's figure skating is full of sorrow this year...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wooo! Go Liza!

Surprisingly, Andrea made an observation I actually agreed with... the speed a jump carries out when landing is not rewarded enough in the IJS. Those long, clean landing edges of Osmond and Honda should garner as many GOEs as forcing an ugly transition out of them.

I agree! I like watching a lot of older skating videos and I really liked it when a skater would hold their landing position after a jump. But now with all the transitions and jazz they don't do it so much. It's a shame.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dabin - you're a brave girl. Kudos to you. Your mom is looking down at you and smiling!

Kara

Final Flight
Yup the UR monster.:cry: Her dress is my fave of the competition though. Always rocking those looks.