2017 GP Cup of China Ladies SP | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Ladies SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm probably the only one here who's okay with the placements :rofl2:
The scores are insanely close anyways so it doesn't matter. At the end it will come down solely based on the free.

i m okay too .. i would put radionova still third but a bit lower in pcs

bobbob

Medalist
Tuk's beautiful 3Lz got +0.8 while Gabby's shaky one got +0.7...hm...

And Gabby's spin definitely wasn't a level 3...even had she done it properly it would have been a lvl 2 or 3 at best, hers was a level 1 or 2.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Protocols news:
Wakaba got an ! on her flip
Elena, Gabby, and Wakaba all scored higher than Alina on transitions?

Yep, Alina's transitions were impressive but still slow. And she was basically meandering around for the first half of the program waiting for the bonus to happen.

Kara

Final Flight
Wakaba's team better hope they never meet me in a dark alley because I'm gonna rip at them for insisting on her keeping the flip.:dev2: Gonna flip them into a delicious tamagoyaki.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Zagitova has the highest TES but olny 7th in PCS and she is still in 4th

Daleman has the 3rd highest TES and PCS but she is in the first

Radionova has the highest PCS but 4th in TES and she is in 3rd

Mai is 4th in PCS and 7th in TES and she down in 7th but only 4 points away from first

Very close!!!!

BackSpiral

Rinkside
Rad got away with URing her combo and her PCS was too high IMO. I do like that program for her though.

Happy with the top 2 in Daleman and Wakaba. They had the best performances and jumps IMO.

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
So this was totally worth waking up at the raw excoriated butt crack of dawn to watch! I'm super surprised at the results! I can't believe Alina isn't no.1 I'm just shocked. More so that Elena and Gabby are leading. I must have missed something with Elena I swear it was like the program barely started, I look up at the screen and she had 14 pts already! Must have been the dress. Will have to rewatch after work. Everyone's performance was awesome today super satisfying! What's with the scoring though? I think these ladies threw down and yet no one has come close to that magical 80. What is going on the world of skating!?!?

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
maybe unpopular opinion here but Alina has the weirdest Swan program i've ever seen. Her lines aren't appealing at all to me. Sorry.

qwerty1195

On the Ice
Would've had Wakaba first and Gabby second and Alina third but it's all gonna go down in the Free Skating. This is gonna be really exciting!!

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
Wakaba's team better hope they never meet me in a dark alley because I'm gonna rip at them for insisting on her keeping the flip.:dev2: Gonna flip them into a delicious tamagoyaki.
Ok I'm dumb but what is tamagoyaki? Because whatever it is I want it.