2017 GP Cup of China Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Pairs FS

nimi

Medalist
her leotatd looks like practise outfit. didnt she have a dress before? looked much better#
Yeah she had a gold dress earlier on.

I love matching bodysuits on pairs but the dress suited the program concept better I think.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Well, Ice Network stream is now a black screen. :(

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The costumes, the music and the beard make Cain & LeDuc look like the parents trying to keep up with the kids and it is not flattering. The best thing about this couple is their beautiful lines which the program does not accent at all.

gold12345

Medalist
Pairs is a lot to learn. Seems easy but it's not.

Of course. It's very difficult, and that team has substantial limitations to begin with with her very tall height.

The costumes, the music and the beard make Cain & LeDuc look like the parents trying to keep up with the kids and it is not flattering. The best thing about this couple is their beautiful lines which the program does not accent at all.

Yeah I'm curious why Ashley was in another bodysuit instead of the dress she had earlier in the season. Great Gatsby just isn't good skating music beyond the exhibition portion of skating. And the program highlights them more as individuals than as a pair.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The themes of M/H's SP and LP are too similar in my opinion. Too much clowning around. But they did pretty well today.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
2 Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA)

Music: Amarcord by Nino Rota

Black outfit with checkered details and red piping

3Tw - ok, bit low
3T
3S+2T+2T
5ALi
3LoTh - twofoot
FCCoSp
5RLi
3Li
3LzTh
BiDs
PCoSp

Small mistake on a throw, but overall strong skate. Definitely a chance for bronze

FS: 63.23+65.25 = 128.48 (SB), 188.01, 1/2

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i know many people got sick with slow/emotional programs but i really want to see Val&Ondrej to skate to something emotional for a change, its too much sometimes :slink:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Their SP is fabulous but SP doesn't really work for me. It's nice, cute and pretty sentimental but I can't take it, like, seriously.

euroskate

Final Flight
very good one from vale and ondrej.
program suits their stile perfect
perfect structure super

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow, that a very strong skate from Marchei & Hotarek. Well done! The only noticeable to my naked eye was two footed landing on throw triple rittberger. Great choreography too. The only slight drawback was average speed.