2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This YouTube channel is life!! Thank you to who ever it is doing this. The main reason I switched to watching mostly JGP the last few years is because the coverage is way better. FS needs to make a play for Netflix or something!

Ceremony time! :coffee:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Ah Shoma URs, but no biggie, we won't call that.
Ah Shoma flutzes, but no biggie either.

And yes, to that massive mess, we'll give 91.20 PCS!

You know, ok. Yuzuru can splat all along his entire program, 100 PCS please. And 100 for Patrick Chan too please. Oh and 100 for Javier as well while we're at it. And no calls of any kind for these people. Ever. Ever.

There. Solved. Yay!

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Now speaking about the costumes: SHoma's i sgreat, the best this season IMO, Javi's is sooooooooo boring and dated and urghhh (was designed by Urmanov?), Misha's is quite ok and Samarin's is just BAD. I don't care for Max's (aka i don't like it), Bychenko's could be better but also worse, so it gets an ok from me.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
The problem with the quad is that for 90% of the men, it isn't competition ready. But they do it because the rule book gives them more points for the rotation with a fall, than for a clean beautiful triple. If the rules didn't place so much emphasis on rotation and more on landing jumps maybe we would see cleaner skates. I am tired of trying to explain to my friends why messy skates keep winning. They see it like participation medals in little league "you tried your best, we will reward you"

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They only called ONE UR in Zhou's FS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Someone oughta tell the tech panel it's not US Nationals.

diane044

Rinkside
Well whoever said it would be BLUE STARS for the men was right. Can I say that I think it's a little tacky?

icybear

Medalist
Quads are not ruining the sport. It is messy quads that are killing the game. Fernandez and Uno did not deserve to have a higher fs score than Misha. ISU need to put out harsher deduction from GOE for messy jumps. Those two only won by their larger base values. And I think spatfest programs do not deserve >90pcs.

Crystal7

Final Flight
When I hear that music, I suspect that some kind of villain will suddenly jump on the ice from nowhere :laugh: