2018 US Championships Sr. Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Pairs SP

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rohene! :hap10:No wonder I liked this program;)

Go Liu/Johnson!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, another Wow ... Brian Johnson is a Performer. And Chelsea/Brian's elements, skating, musical commitment, are all so in synch! Great program.

Lissy

Medalist
Wow Tarah and Danny have improved so much since the year they won. I love them!

I wish her underskirt wasn't grey/silver. It takes away from her dress.

charmblade

Final Flight
It's SOOOO good to see Tarah and Danny back. I'll even forgive the program to POTO (for the second time, no less).

TMC

Record Breaker
Ooh I managed to get the NBC stream working via VPN! Now I’m afraid to even leave the page hahaha

Was that Jim Peterson with a SUPER loud YEAH after the throw :rofl:

Nathan13

Medalist
I took a risk and put Tarah and Danny as my gold medalists in my predictions...doesn't seem so far fetched now...:yahoo:

mice

On the Ice
I love Tarah and Danny. Did they get their SBS jumps? I think my feed froze.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very happy for Tarah & Danny, there's the skaters I've missed. Love the smiles during the skate. Great sbs jumps. Was not a fan of POTO but liked their version since they seemed to enjoy it so much. Welcome back!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Kayne and O Shea are wonderful; I hope the judges stay open minded before they assume Knerim's; Chris was a bit lucky today with the salchow. I do admit the Knerims have more fire and polish. O Shea needs a new shirt - that blouse does not work well at all; it looks like an after thought - like he was in a rush and grabbed whatever he could from Kayne's closet lol. They just need more presence. Great job by them and Knerims.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
interesting that the guys are the ones missing their sbs jumps today

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I know it is early but I sense the Knerims are favored for the Oly and adding Kayne O Shea for world's. Both are capable of beating the no. 2 and 3 Canadians.

gold12345

Medalist
Kayne and O Shea are wonderful; I hope the judges stay open minded before they assume Knerim's; Chris was a bit lucky today with the salchow. I do admit the Knerims have more fire and polish. O Shea needs a new shirt - that blouse does not work well at all; it looks like an after thought - like he was in a rush and grabbed whatever he could from Kayne's closet lol. They just need more presence. Great job by them and Knerims.

Please, Kayne & O'Shea have one of the weakest triple twists on the Sr pairs circuit. And they watered down their throw here to a 3STh, which they did relatively poorly. It was small, low and 2-footed. I truly have no idea how they are even within 3 points of Scimeca & Knierim. There would be a more significant gap in an international competition. You would have thought they had been doing well in international competitions with the way they were held up here. :laugh: