2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 2 | Page 80 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 2

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Those Caro’s PCS… :eek:

The girls seam still not at best, but those points place Carolina on the favorite spot for the 3rd individual place, with Osmond just behind.

Back on nations, 3 point of advantage are still a lot for USA. I think Italy need to see what happen on pairs FS, before decide if Carolina may try to do also the FS.

ChiquitaBanana

Rinkside
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Do we know if Alina is skating the team event?

Def less ice coverage than the skaters before her. Idk about rough. This program was always too loud for the music (completely pointless use of Chopin thanks to the choreographer from hell).

I agree. She is a jump technician, .but
Imcould feel her stress getting into her legs. It was a bit more rough tna usual, the first spin travelled a deal, she kind of lost balance in few steps before gerting into her combo. That is said, she should be clearly the winner, but I don’t see how she gets skating skills as high as Carolina.

readernick

Medalist
I think Mirai should skate the long program. She has a higher scoring potential. The message to Bradie is, you're not ready
yet.
s

It likely doesn’t matter because the US is almost surely going to get the bronze (unless Kolyada melts down again- which is more likely than I wish it was)

But, I think Bradie is a much better option because only two substitions are allowed. All the Us dance teams are amazing!

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
Team Event pairs FS order
GROUP 1
Miu Suzaki/Ryuichi Kihara
Valentina Marchei/Ondrej Hotarek
GROUP 2
Alexa Scimeca Knierim/Chris Knierim
Meagan Duhamel/Eric Radford
Natalia Zabiiako/Alexander Enbert

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Not sure if people already knew this and I’m just being stupid and surprised, but Knierms are planning a quad twist

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
This pair event doesn't look very interesting. I guess I woke up again just for Duhamel/Radford.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think they can unless the Shibs do the FD as well. You can only swap out a max of two events.

The Shibs should do the free dance. They have the highest scoring potential among the dancers. Sentiment shouldn't be a factor.