2018 Worlds Short Dance | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Short Dance

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Smooth as butter! The panel and judges are clearly throwing points like candies, but after H/D got 43+ on TES, what scores should P/C get? I mean they had to throw +3 at them everywhere, because there is a quality difference between their elements and H/D.

liv

Record Breaker
Not a fan of this program, but skated very well... and with this koolaid drinking panel, huge score incoming....

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
When I watch P/C do their FDs I understand there is indeed something special about them but when they perform this SD, it is so average, rushed and aimless that I don't know why they get such scores.

Roast Toast

Medalist
Wow. Just wow.

Aaaaand we can officially say goodbye to the rumba. Thank you, bye bye, never again please!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
And yes, I'm and V/M uber, and sometimes I overdo it, I know. Doesn't change the fact I objectively think they are better.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That was a very strong event. Lots of fun. I think the placements are basically correct, especially at the top.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Can we not drag Zach's unfortunate remarks about the shibs into the competition thread? If you want to talk about it start a thread in the edge.

It is off topic and will hijack this thread.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Confession: I can't stand H/D after hearing about their comments towards the Shibs. Kinda hoping they don't get a medal this time so he doesn't have them to blame

What comments? :confused: Please tell me on PM though for the sake of this thread ...

GGFan

Record Breaker
Work called, but I fortunately got to watch P/C. That was awesome!! They seem to be having so much fun post-Olympics :yahoo:

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
And yes, I'm and V/M uber, and sometimes I overdo it, I know. Doesn't change the fact I objectively think they are better.

They are objectively better short dance skaters even if I never was a particular V/M fan. More polished, more precise movement, greater presence, better musicality on the quicker rhythms.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Perfect 10 for IN.

I need Caro to go clean in the FS just so I can see perfect 10's in PCS across the board :biggrin:

yuna13

On the Ice
to all the post who are going to say that P/C are overscored :after what happened at the olympics to see them nailed it today it's amazing.

i can't see any mistakes and by the way all teams had better score.

so happy for them. :)

i think they said :" coucou chris and jayne" chris must be so proud of them.

Leelee425

On the Ice
Still don’t like this short dance, but it always scores high. Tanith saying it was more fun, new, exciting, electric...I must be watching a different dance. The elements are top notch as always, but electric? :shrug: