2019 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP

Silver Ice

On the Ice
I really enjoyed amber’s program too.

Got home late, so bradies the first one I’ve seen so far :(

I like hannah’s skating but I’m not in love with the cut of the music, something felt off flow-wise

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It’s so weird to have no Gracie, Ashley, Mirai, polina, Karen... but all these girls are stepping up
For people wondering how this Nationals was going to be without Ashley and Mirai for the first time since 2007 i'd say these girls are showing it might not be so bad. It's time for the new generation to take over.

I, for one, am looking forward to getting my nerves trampled and heart ripped out by a new crop of girls :yes:

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It’s so weird to have no Gracie, Ashley, Mirai, polina, Karen... but all these girls are stepping up

I do miss Ashley staring us all down and flirting with us. The others not as much as I thought I would. I would have liked to see Polina finish healthy though.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Star has grown into a lovely young gal, still a bit sloppy. I'd like to see some of Andrea Gardiner's polish rub off on her. She needs to slow down and slink to this music a bit more.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Starr Andrews
pale pink dress
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong's Summertime

3T-3T, very messy landing but no fall
spin
spin, very messy entrance
2A, very nice
3L, shaky
spin

StSeq somewhere in there

I can't help but feel Starr and her team haven't quite hit the sweet spot with her packaging yet, and the same with her movement quality. I think she wants to be something different, and she can be, but no one is quite sure how to get her there yet.

58.66, 8th. ouch :/

rachno2

Record Breaker
That was a messy skate. And boring :/

I remember liking it at a comp earlier in the season. Autumn Classic?