2019 European Championships Ladies Free Skate | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Mishin did a fistpump! But really, Sofia does deserve one.

Poor Alina Zagitova...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
so they send Sofia who is consistent along with Liza T and hopefully a 3A. Add the only possible real threat to world gold Alina who also could bomb to whatever reasons and that is the team for Russia. Russia needs top notch consistent ladies who are safely out of puberty or can survive puberty. Where is Maria B when you need her? That's a huge difference with say Japan whose ladies can survive for years at the top.

They’ll be just fine but you’ve still got a few months to panic if you prefer to :laugh:

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Crushed for Alina, but I'm so happy for Sonya!!! At the beginning of the season she didn't even have 2 GP assignments and now she's about to be European champion!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Mishin did a fistpump! But really, Sofia does deserve one.

Poor Alina Zagitova...

Both deserve one. Mishin is a great coach.

Yeah, that was tough to watch. I prefer not thinking about it and rather just enjoying Sofia's victory. Makes it easier... :(

bobbob

Medalist
worlds team: Sofia, Alina, Liza
first alternate: wish if was Evgenia, but will probably be Stanislava

GGFan

Record Breaker
The first half of Alexia's program is gorgeous. As the music speeds up she doesn't quite have the stamina and things start to get sloppy

withwings

On the Ice
How important it is to have a supportive coach in bad and good times, and this is Mishin.

Exactly, in bad and good times, and equally in both times. And it IS Mishin. For him a human being/skater a priority, not a medal. Always. Bravo, Mishin!