2019 World Championships Free Dance | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
This isn’t me ganging up on the two Russian teams, I swear... but I’m just not seeing the justification for their sudden rise in the standings since last season. I don’t get it. :confused2:

And...Russia took silver and bronze in Pairs, and gold and bronze in Ladies. What will happen with the Men, do you think?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Uhhh what's wrong with the tech box? I was just about to say that okay, yeah, I get why P/C are better than everyone else in the field now.

Yossalu

On the Ice
They're so great that they simply broke the scoring box. It didn't know what to do with the rush of 5's.

cell

On the Ice
Pap/Ciz sublime and on another planet as usual as far as how effortless things look

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oops counter is broken!

I have to confess though...Gabby and Guillaume's dance doesn't do anything for me. My favourite dance of their's was the Shape of You which apparently gets much hate. Their other dances are just kinda boring. What am I missing?!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Funnily enough I don't drink alcohol at all! I do eat a lotta cheese though, that might explain it :laugh2:

Heh, I rarely drink myself, to be honest. :laugh:

That’s right, I am the ridiculously obnoxious jerk who everyone loves (or loves to hate), all without the aid of any sort of substance use.

reneerose

Final Flight
How long have these current ID judges been in rotation on ISU event panels? I'm feeling the same feelings right now from the Bourne and Kraatz World Gold or Silver medal drought period. Wanted Canada represented on the podium. Oh well. Goodnight all - it's been fun! Respectful congrats to the winners. I don't do this often.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was of course very well skated, and they are certainly the class of the field, but I am honestly so over these Montreal mush programs. It's all so 'same-y'. The only part that really stood out to me was the more rhythmic/stronger part near the end. I also don't find their connection very believable. I get the feeling that he's skating for himself, in a sense.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oops counter is broken!

I have to confess though...Gabby and Guillaume's dance doesn't do anything for me. My favourite dance of there's was the Shape of You which apparently gets much hate. There other dances are just kinda boring. What am I missing?!

You like snazzy, bright, filled-to-the-brim energetic programs?

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Gabby and Gui scored so high the tech box broke [emoji3]

On another note: Did I just... fall in love with P/C [emoji50][emoji51]