2019 World Championships Free Dance | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You like snazzy, bright, filled-to-the-brim energetic programs?

That must be it! I really loved Lilah and Lewis's disco program and Charlene and Marco had they fun bit in theirs to break the SRS bsns.

I did love Vincent though...

Maybe it was their music...

Regarding their PCS what's the highest you can get in the FD?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
It’s official: This is my favourite Worlds now, even better than Boston 2016.
P&P fans, you probably know this, but Govardo’s Vincent is now ready for download on iTunes!!!

AAHHH FINALLY. No joke, I have been prowling the internet trying to figure out how to buy this song off them for months! What took them so long?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ya think?

When I saw the changes being made to levels and GOE BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED, I knew the shenanigans were only just beginning.

Well Russia is back on the podium. By hook and by crook. And I choose that phrase deliberately.

Well, not like only Russians rip off the benefits of the new systems though. I agree in ID the changes makes more bad than good though.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Ya think?

When I saw the changes being made to levels and GOE BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED, I knew the shenanigans were only just beginning.

Well Russia is back on the podium. By hook and by crook. And I choose that phrase deliberately.

Well, H/D were the one awarded in GOE the most this season... If S/B represented USA they would be on the podium here instead of H/D, i can bet ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I loved their Mozart FD, but other than that, I liked last year SD the most as well. And I don't even like Ed Sheeran. So that tells something. But I get that their other dances doesn't do that to you. After watching half of the field doing the Montreal mush, their dances doesn't seem special, other than their skill.

:laugh: "Montreal Mush" seems a good name for it.

Although I enjoyed Weapo's mush! That was a beautiful Tango Romantica from them yesterday.

I wonder what Gabby and Guillaume will skate to for Musicals season?

reneerose

Final Flight
Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
Costumes: Pink cropped top with pink underskirt and sheer pink overskirt; basic black top with scoop neck and black pants for him. What? No mancleavage??? Is this a sign of the impending Apocalypse??? .......
My thoughts exactly! :laugh: Your posts are a joy to read. I should hang out here more often!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Oops counter is broken!

I have to confess though...Gabby and Guillaume's dance doesn't do anything for me. My favourite dance of their's was the Shape of You which apparently gets much hate. Their other dances are just kinda boring. What am I missing?!
Shape of you was ace!!! It’ll be forever in my heart, for the memories of my magic time at Euros in Moscow!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Although I enjoyed Weapo's mush! That was a beautiful Tango Romantica from them yesterday.

I have copyrighted the phrase "Montreal Mush." Hmpf!

:rock:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It’s official: This is my favourite Worlds now, even better than Boston 2016.
P&P fans, you probably know this, but Govardo’s Vincent is now ready for download on iTunes!!!

Ooooh, another one for my driving karaoke playlist. Thanks for the heads up!

oly2018

Final Flight
Well, H/D were the one awarded in GOE the most this season... If S/B represented USA they would be on the podium here instead of H/D, i can bet ;)

This is a valid point. It isn't just the Russians who are vaulting up the podium due to GOE. H/D have gotten away with a lot this season. This was the first competition of the season where they got all their levels. At least S/B and S/K were dropped to a reasonable level whenever they made mistakes.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That must be it! I really loved Lilah and Lewis's disco program and Charlene and Marco had they fun bit in theirs to break the SRS bsns.

I did love Vincent though...

Maybe it was their music...

Regarding their PCS what's the highest you can get in the FD?

Vincent is Vincent, sometimes something is so insanely good you love it even when it's not to your taste. See, in my case I'm all for (okay, maybe 80%) the lyrical lyricism, but I love the Disco Brits. Sheer quality can overcome taste sometimes

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Try living in EST. We ALWAYS get screwed time wise!

No wonder we're all addicted to :coffee:

LOL!

SC and SA are to your convenience though, I gave up on SA and stayed up for SC with sheer willpower. The equilibrium of the universe is kept that way, I suppose :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Is this real life? MUSICALS SEASON?!?! :yay:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Gabby should burn the top to this outfit. It is not flattering, being clingy and bunching around her boobs may please some guys but... She looks like she's dressed in workout clothing from a dance shop. Better costume next year, yes?