Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG, I now remember I saw Marvaldi/Villeneuve at the Philly comp. I think they broke up soon after. :laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
My stream is breaking up. I guess, those guys are the last pair anyway. Well, disappointed about P/N not being able to compete, but fingers crossed they will at some point.

Cheers!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I must confess I don’t like this music choice as much as I usually like their choices, but that is some death spiral entrance, eh?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I must confess I don’t like this music choice as much as I usually like their choices, but that is some death spiral entrance, eh?
i agree on the music choice... they used to have better programs... but they cannot always win at the program choice lotto

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
glad to see Lori-Anne being goofy for once... She always looks so serious and Thierry usually is a huge goofball . :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
18:05 Senior women... I think I will do something else... enough skating for me today. Enjoy, you, who are planning to watch this..

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Well, several couples looked a bit stronger and more prepared than others, particularly the top three. That's to be expected this early.

Sorry not to get a glimpse of Nic & Emma, but we'll surely see them soon.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just watched a pleasant program from Antony Pard on Glace 3.
Glace 3 will soon present junior women gr 2... which may be interesting (perhaps more than the senior women on glace 4... )

the final flight includes Volkova, Yun, Bombardier and Miclette

auser

Record Breaker
Aww...early in the season. Laeticia looked a bit breathless at the end. You go woman!