2022-23 GPF Senior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022-23 GPF Senior Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
do you know the story of how they teamed up in the first place?
All I know is that Nik was going to skate with Vanessa Crone, Paul's former partner... and that failed through... and I would guess that from there, they were matched together ???

Seven Sisters

Medalist
All I know is that Nik was going to skate with Vanessa Crone, Paul's former partner... and that failed through... and I would guess that from there, they were matched together ???
There is a lengthy interview around somewhere, where Nic recounts the whole saga of how he came to North America—it is worth seeking out. I’ll try to summarize during the break

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Loved that Nikolaj told Ted he was working on it regarding Ted's error that he and Laurence were married
Of course Nik is Danish (meaning not from Quebec originally and I have no clue if Danish people tend to get married) and they may have wedding plans... but in Quebec, marriage is not as common as in many other places in the world... Common-law is enough for most. Married women keep their maiden names etc... It explains why many children wear both parents' names though married couples also have been known to give both names to their kids... https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebecers-shack-up-more-than-anyone-in-the-world-1.648089

Last edited: