2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am just here to see miku and tyler... i have missed them so much... but honestly, i need to leave very soon.. i may be able to watch all four of these teams.. but yeah.. stretching it ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I thought that was a nice feature on Zach and how he feels playing the piano
As a musician, I appreciate when they mention skaters who do play but a full feature is a bit much. Zach said it himself, "there are other more deserving pianists to play with an orchestra, for instance, his own mother". The point I am making is not dissing Zach at all... but the media.... always trying to create stories where there are none ... and then give the impression that a world champion figure skater can also be a professional pianist.... it's not true and it's a bit dismissive to all the work done by kids who are focused on musical studies. For instance, a number of my students do sports, some even figure skating... but I doubt people would talk about that if they interviewed them as musicians... We often see this with figure skating... as if they are trying to prove that their athletes are truly amazing human beings... well, yeah,... they are :) no need to bring up another angle to try to show it. Anyways... end of my rant ;) I adore Zach and Marjorie and I would prefer if they focused on their skating... and apparently, there is another feature on them later... so i hope i will enjoy it ;)

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I get Liz Manley vibes from Lily

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
omg... i love them and i didn't see them fall ( i am pretending)... that was not on an element i hope... the step seq was over right?

they are awesome !!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM