Lysacek moves in with Vera Wang | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lysacek moves in with Vera Wang

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
After spending on his Bentley and Rolex, Evan failed to negotiate a favorable contract with USFSA. He needs to save on his West Coast housing. ;) A satisfactory residence with a safe garage for a luxury car is not cheap in LA. :disapp:

eta. Before any serious responses to my post, I may need to add :laugh:, seeing there is no :tongueincheek: emoticon for me and Skater Boy.

Last edited:

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Skatefiguring might be on to something! Times are tough; kids must move in with their parents.

I would do it! I'd save on rent...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Keto Kaelin had it good for a while. I wouldn't mind being a house guest in one of those LA mansons myself. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Keto Kaelin had it good for a while. I wouldn't mind being a house guest in one of those LA mansons myself. ;)

Oooo... "Manson" typo when talking about LA... all kinds of creeper humor there ;) (my mom's former husband - way beforre my dad - took Charlie Manson's famous mug shot)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Just be happy you don't live on Vera's street and are stalking Evan ........ which another poster has confessed to........ ;)

Manson.... stalking..........this is getting creepier and creepier. Run Evan, run!

Wait, he doesn't need to run. Step on the gas in that Bentley, Evan! Lots of people would welcome you and your car as house guests. I'm sure some of the offers will be of adequate standard.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Can't really blame the gossip pages for speculating about this. The woman is divorcing her husband of many years while a single man supposedly moves into her house. Aside from the somewhat unusual age gap, the conclusions draw themselves.

I hope it isn't true, though, because I don't think Ms. Wang is a very nice person. I saw these pictures of a fashion show she staged, where she had the under-aged, underpaid (runway models are frequently paid nothing at all, but allowed to keep some of the pieces they model as recompense) models wear ridiculous high heels on a runway that included 2 flights of really steep steps. Some of the models looked visibly distressed. I don't know if any of them injured themselves, but if it they did and it was serious enough, it'd have ended their ability to work during that fashion season. I wouldn't trust anybody who abuses weaker people in their power.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Oooo... "Manson" typo when talking about LA... all kinds of creeper humor there ;) (my mom's former husband - way beforre my dad - took Charlie Manson's famous mug shot)

OT, Tony but your Mom's first hubby was some kind of LA cop? I remember the murders and never followed all the publicity. I don't think I have every seen a scarier face, ever. I'd like to see that mugshot. Funny, he is not your blood dad but you both do photography. So much has been written about Charle's manson, and I wonder if he was mentally ill before all the drug use, or if brain dysregulation was the result of whatever drugs he did. I think acid was very prevant and a more damaging drug is hard to find. Fascinating story. I'll bep your almost papa went to bed that night with those intense fiery eyes glaring. I think I'd quit police work.

That's a great way of describing him, Skateluvr. He did (and does) seem to be evil incarnate.

Back to Evan, it occurs to me that if Vera Wang were Vernon Wang (in other words, a guy), it might just be assumed that Evan needed a place to stay, and he's spending time as a guest in what is probably quite a sizable home. Wang may not even be in residence, since I'm sure she has a swell apartment in New York as well.

I do hope that whatever his housing, he is able to train intensely. I'd love to see him in contention for an international medal. Well, I'd love to see any American man in contention for an international medal, to keep Charlie White company at Worlds.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wouldn't call taking a mugshot as being a photographer any more than the guy at the DMV taking a driving license photo.

According to all of the people who've "studied" Manson - they've call come back with the same thing: He's not crazy, insane, or so strung out that he snapped. He was derranged from a troubled childhood and he's just EVIL... the time he was released before the murders he begged them to keep him in because he could not function in "the real world."

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Patrick already has his favorite fashion designers as his traveling groupies. He doesn't need more.

I don't think his groupies design. Wardrobing or costuming versus designing are different things. And Patrick needs new wardrobers or designers or whatever they call it.z I believe Vera gets away with being Vera too much - sometimes her outfits are n't that great.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I don't think his groupies design. Wardrobing or costuming versus designing are different things. And Patrick needs new wardrobers or designers or whatever they call it.z I believe Vera gets away with being Vera too much - sometimes her outfits are n't that great.

Tu Ly is his official costume designer and travels to competitions with him frequently, tweeting photos. And I was joking about his gf being with him at 4 CC and Shenzhen, at least.

glam

On the Ice
Back to Evan, it occurs to me that if Vera Wang were Vernon Wang (in other words, a guy), it might just be assumed that Evan needed a place to stay, and he's spending time as a guest in what is probably quite a sizable home.

LOL, I don't think so. ;)