Johnny Weirs' "My Way" Exhibition | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Johnny Weirs' "My Way" Exhibition

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Piel said:
OK I lied, it's Madam Butterfly:p :biggrin: :laugh:

Hmm...I wonder how he'd look in Julia Sebestyen's Carmen costume from last year? You know, the half-and-half costume?
Of course, they'd have to take it in for him...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Maybe he could have one of the half and half costumes made for Dr.Z.so he could be Doc and Lara?

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Piel said:
Maybe he could have one of the half and half costumes made for Dr.Z.so he could be Doc and Lara?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for brightening up my lunch break!
xoxo
Rave

S

SkateFan4Life

Ravyn Rant said:
All right! I've done it! I just emailed the lyrics to Johnny. I'll let you know if I get a response.
Thanks for encouraging my behavior...
xoxo
Rave

Please keep us posted! We'd love to hear Johnny's response to your lyrics.
I suspect he would say - RIGHT ON, BROTHER! :bow:

S

SkateFan4Life

Perhaps Johnny Weir will land himself on the cover of Time magazine, just like Bodie Miller did a few weeks ago. The story on Miller was quite interesting, and it detailed his "bad boy" image and also wrote that he is treated like a rock star in Europe, with the crowds chanting, "Bo-die!", "Bo-die!". Miller was chastized for his comments about skiing while intoxicated, and he made a public apology for his rather stupid remarks. It looks as though all is forgiven, however.

I wonder if Johnny would ever apologize for anything he said. Probably not.

S

SkateFan4Life

Ravyn Rant said:
All right! I've done it! I just emailed the lyrics to Johnny. I'll let you know if I get a response.
Thanks for encouraging my behavior...
xoxo
Rave

Hi Ravyn Rant -- Have you received a response from Johnny Weir for your lyrics? If so, please share it with us. Thanks! :biggrin: