2023 JGP Armenian Cup Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Armenian Cup Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I still think it would look better if the two costumes were more balanced. But, seeing them again, I think part of the problem is the sparklies on Molly's top. With the way the light is catching them, it makes it look like her top is a lighter shade of blue compared to Allessio's. And it isn't.

But, that might just be my weird sense of fashion.

Really enjoyed that programme. But, it's the Jackson 5. What do you expect?! Their songs always make fun programmes!

Into 6th.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Molly reminds me of Ashley Wagner if she were an ice dancer. They had fun, getting cleaner , but not quite enough power. Improved for sure.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And I was liking them arrg. Hoping for YT vid on REWATCH but no pressure just admiration ;)
FYI - With the problem being the stream, I don't think there will be video.
Also, I don't post any video, I just share what has been posted.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The KAZ team is not top tier technically, but they are certainly spirited and a lot of fun.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
and now the program my mom would love :biggrin: this is Adriano Celentano for you, ladies and gentlemen

Erm, I don't know what to say.

I just can't get my head around the idea that all three songs were from the same person. They were so different!

The middle song was the kind of thing I was expecting when you were telling us about your Mum in the Programmes thread last night. But the other two, definitely not!

It was... different.

Really love the costumes!

They go into last position, but they are happy. And that is the main thing.

And, in all probability, that is me finished watching skating for the day. It's a Sprint Race weekend in the Formula 1, so Qualifying is today instead of tomorrow.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Erm, I don't know what to say.

I just can't get my head around the idea that all three songs were from the same person. They were so different!

The middle song was the kind of thing I was expecting when you were telling us about your Mum in the Programmes thread last night. But the other two, definitely not!

It was... different.

Really love the costumes!

They go into last position, but they are happy. And that is the main thing.

And, in all probability, that is me finished watching skating for the day. It's a Sprint Race weekend in the Formula 1, so Qualifying is today instead of tomorrow.

CaroLiza_fan
Celentano was a very eclectic artist (well he's still alive), he started experimenting at the end of the 70s and even made up some sort of language :biggrin:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just watched Elizabeth and Alexei's RD. Wow wow wow. Very strong. Also their costumes just oozes 1980's MTV.