2023 JGP Armenian Cup Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Armenian Cup Free Dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Elizabeth TKACHENKO / Alexei KILIAKOV ISR in red for her and black for him skate to a different cut of the Incan music made famous by the Duchesnays from Missing. Very nice program, updated for today's requirements. Nicely done.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
you know nothing :biggrin:

Can I just check what you mean? Because, if this was anybody else, I would be thinking that you were disagreeing with me saying that it wasn't that bad.

But, given recent comments that you have made about kilts, I'm actually thinking that you are actually disagreeing that he needs more tassles to cover his modesty. And that you would quite like there to be less tassles! :devil:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Can I just check what you mean? Because, if this was anybody else, I would be thinking that you were disagreeing with me saying that it wasn't that bad.

But, given recent comments that you have made about kilts, I'm actually thinking that you are actually disagreeing that he needs more tassles to cover his modesty. And that you would quite like there to be less tassles! :devil:

CaroLiza_fan
it's bad, man, WTF level of bad :biggrin:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
what happened in Finlandia RD - the results are so strange...

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Okay, I'm going to say it, if nobody else is - T/K are not two points better than N/M 😶‍🌫️
I think it was a generous panel in Yerevan. Although Mark and Ted certainly seemed impressed by them at this event.
I'm sure the ISU will be happy to have a close rivalry going for the top spot at JGPF.

Today, I was super impressed by Noemi and Noah! 🇮🇹 First Italian team to medal on the JGP since 2009??
I think with a clean rhythm dance they could place top 10 at junior worlds!