2023 JGP Armenian Cup Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Armenian Cup Free Dance

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Just realised (I'm sure I knew this before) that they age out of Juniors after this season, so thank you to Skate Canada for not even giving them two JGP (this is, of course, not a genuine thank you). :cautious:
How many spots did Canada have? If they know it is not realistic to get it to JGPF, did they want to give the opportunity to give spots to more skaters? Finland does that, they give two spots only to those who are realistic to reach top ten if there are several spots.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Molly HAIRSINE / Alessio SURENKOV-GULTCHEV GBR are next in blue and white for her and white and black for him. Music begins with When the nightmares begin...

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Trying to deduce the story- Nightmare ending in bells of joy?

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay - I need coffee since my brain is mostly making fashion comments and not skating comments.
coffee.jpg

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Molly's dress is sponsored by Colgate

Thank goodness you didn't say Aquafresh.

"It's not just a pretty paste."

I would say this was a pretty dress. Except that I'm fed up with all these blue fading into white costumes.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
How many spots did Canada have? If they know it is not realistic to get it to JGPF, did they want to give the opportunity to give spots to more skaters? Finland does that, they give two spots only to those who are realistic to reach top ten if there are several spots.
Canada had 13 entries in total. They gave three teams two spots, and 7 one spot each.

However, Alisa and Kieran placed 7th at Jr Nationals last season, with many teams ahead of them splitting or being injured, and were still not invited to the NextGen camp, which was used as the main selection event from what I can tell.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Warm-up Group 3
8 Eva BERNARD / Amedeo BONETTO FRA
9 Noemi Maria TALI / Noah LAFORNARA ITA
10 Elliana PEAL / Ethan PEAL USA
11 Elizabeth TKACHENKO / Alexei KILIAKOV ISR

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:unsure: i think i'm confused because of an overload of beauty this early in the morning...but i'm not understanding this program