2023 JGP Armenian Cup Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Armenian Cup Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry that I am late back. I went away to do something during the interval, and it took a lot longer than I expected.

But, I am going to join LIVE, and catch up on the partnership I missed later.

Can somebody tell me - why was I singing "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi for the whole of the interval? Like, it's not as if anybody we have seen so far was skating to it.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh dear Eva BERNARD / Amedeo BONETTO FRA just got too close on twizzles and she went down. They are in black skating to Shindler's list. He has really interesting and very nice cutout accent on both front and back covered with black mesh and sparkles and echoed in her skirt. Such a shame as they have great quality.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey, that's not Queen! :mad:

No, that song is just not right without Freddie's vocals. That is what makes it so moving.

But, the costumes were beautiful. And the skating was great!

Into a big lead in the FD and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Noemi Maria TALI / Noah LAFORNARA ITA in deep blue. Love the bauer/spread eagle combo move they did after lovely twizzles. Who wants to live forever is such an iconic 80s piece of music. Oh no the program skipped!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Noemi Maria TALI / Noah LAFORNARA ITA in deep blue. Love the bauer/spread eagle combo move they did after lovely twizzles. Who wants to live forever is such an iconic 80s piece of music. Oh no the program skipped!

Ah. I thought that was just me, because I had to open a second copy of the stream as I had paused the original copy when I had left during the interval.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well hopefully we get to see Elliana PEAL / Ethan PEAL USA today. Lord of the Rings. Everything was technically well done, but for me they don't seem to move across the ice as much as I'd like. I preferred the Italians.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I was writing there and looked back at the TV a fraction too late. Did Ethan boak, or did he attempt to take too big a slug of water, and have to spit it out?

CaroLiza_fan