2013 Worlds Ladies SP | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies SP

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Love Carolina but I'm not sure I am ok with her in second place. I mean Kanako and Osmond were clean. WTH?
If Mao remains in 6th place does she make the final group?

jan

On the Ice
I think Katleyn Osmond more than earned her placement today. I don't understand your conspiracy theories.
Cuz Mao's your favorite? Catch as catch can in this sport. Canada sure has got some home-cookin' goin' on here. Fabo for Meagan and Eric -- they were great altho' all told I don't think they are better than S/S, but tryin' to keep Osmond and Reynolds on or close to the podium is sickening IMO. I can see now that barring injury and major f-up, V/M look to be winning gold before SD even begins. Seems as if Canada also has Sochi gold wrapped up for team event. Doesn't hurt to have a Canadian as number 2 ISU honcho.

andyjo24

Medalist
i love carolina but i felt her pcs was too high.... her facial expressions were exaggerated this time...

Kinga

Medalist
Caro was overscored, sorry.Sje should have placed behind Kanako and Osmond.
And her expression was really over the top.. I dont like that she starts exaggerating this recently...
But yes, the dress was gorgeous.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yikes Alena is in 13th. This is crazy NO RUSSIAN woman in the final group.

And they are in danger in losing a third spot.

Meanwhile the U.S. ladies are on the bubble 5+9 = 14. Hope they can both move up.

berrycute

On the Ice
i am living for Alena's angry face in that program. Thank you cameraman for that wonderful closeup.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Carolina comes out of this with the dirtiest scoring. Nobody else really stand out in that respect. Even Mao, if she had hit that would've been 75+ easily.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I can't help myself. I just freakin' love her. LOL

I'm indifferent to her I just can't stand how much people complain about her. They are just mean sometimes, and I like how she does her own thing and just is who she is on ice.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
And, Caro is just 0.22 ahead of Kanako, they're practically tied in 2nd place!!

Krislite

Medalist
Caro's score. :mad: What!? Oh we'll, at least Yuna is ahead. She doesn't have much room for error in the free, but I know she can do a clean LP.