2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Women's SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Women's SP

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Aww, she is so happy.

And here comes our assumed winner!

Heh, I need to do some reading as I catch up on the beginning of the program, but hope to be all set for men's short.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Her coach is also named Anna 😁 She skated for Luxembourg in the early to mid-2000s and is married to a skating coach from the US, who is now the German national coach (Don't think he coaches anyone else on the national team but Anna, though)

Are you sure that it was actually Anna BERNAUER (LUX) that was sitting with Anna Elizabeth GREKUL (DEU), though? The older Anna is the same age as me, and that coach looked an awful lot younger than late 30's. Like, early twenties.

Although I don't remember Bernauer, I do remember Sindra KRIISA (EST). And the coach sitting here does actually look like her.

It could be that Grekul's coaches couldn't make it to Thailand, and so asked Sindra to look after Anna as well as her own skater, Anthea GRADINARU (CHE).

But, I don't know.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Honestly, apart from the first 2 placements, this is still a really close competition going into the Free. Just above one and a half points between 3rd and 5th, and 13 skaters above 50.
I'm expecting a lot of funky ordinals after the Free 😅

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Are you sure that it was actually Anna BERNAUER (LUX) that was sitting with Anna Elizabeth GREKUL (DEU), though? The older Anna is the same age as me, and that coach looked an awful lot younger than late 30's. Like, early twenties.

Although I don't remember Bernauer, I do remember Sindra KRIISA (EST). And the coach sitting here does actually look like her.

It could be that Grekul's coaches couldn't make it to Thailand, and so asked Sindra to look after Anna as well as her own skater, Anthea GRADINARU (CHE).

But, I don't know.

CaroLiza_fan
Anna Bernauer actually does look young for her age, but it's likely neither Anna nor Sindra, but Robynne Tweedale (British ice dancer) who coaches the German Ice Dance team.

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

No, this is 100% not Sindra Kriisa sitting with Anna. Sindra was sitting with Anthea though.