mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I just noticed - this was your 30,000th post!!! :jaw:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer:

There are only 2 members with more posts than you, and they have been here since before the forum took it's current form 20 years ago! :drama:

Or, to put it another way - you have talked too much in the past 6 years! :laugh:

But, we wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Here's to the next 30,000!

🍷 🍷 🍷

CaroLiza_fan
talking gibberish got me so far! having this talent i had two options, being prime minister or pestering you. i think i chose well :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
talking gibberish got me so far! having this talent i had two options, being prime minister or pestering you. i think i chose well :biggrin:

You definitely made the right choice. For my sake, anyway! I would be lost without you.

Mind you, you would make a great Prime Minister. You may talk gibberish, but it is sensible gibberish. Not like the gibberish that all politicians talk. Your gibberish would be a breath of fresh air.

(Kinda annoyed, though, that you saw the post and replied before I noticed that I can't count. 2023-2018 is 5 years, not 6 :palmf: ).

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rewatch can be found here. No spoilers! Links will be filled in in start order.

Marirue

On the Ice
Does anyone know if the mens juniors from Philippines and India are "homegrown"? (have yet to see the Filipino skater).

I certainly have no problem with children of a diaspora representing their country, I loved Michael Christian Martinez and Christopher Caluza for the Philippines back in the day. Tara Prasad does a great job representing her heritage. But I would love to see the sport grow organically in other not traditionally skating countries.
Although not updated but Baldoz is part of the National Developmental Pool of PHSU despite born in the US (same goes with Caluza, Gamez and Orrock)

When I checked his bio, to my surprise that he is a Team Raf skater.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am awake! I am awake! Gosh, was waiting for the season so long that it caught me unawares. I didn't get my JGP balloons yet. Gonna see if I can get some new favs by tomorrow!
You have JGP balloons? Wow. I picked some trash up off the floor. 🤣

Are the stuffies all being thrown during these numerous commercial breaks?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is that thing flapping off Minkyu Seo's costume? I appreciate the commitment to not wear all black, but it was so distracting.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is that thing flapping off Minkyu Seo's costume? I appreciate the commitment to not wear all black, but it was so distracting.
It looked like a piece of fabric...reminds me of one of Junhwan Cha's costumes for some reason (the bronze one with the blue fabric piece, used for his exhibition program last season)...

The pink color scheme also reminds me of Yuzuru Hanyu's "Haru yo koi" costume, with that pink ruffly fabric...😍

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Bernie Sanders? Where?

In the photo in this post:

Mark is currently sitting in front of his computer like this waiting for them to patch him in
images

I thought it was Alexei Mishin, and @elektra blue was correcting me.

CaroLiza_fan

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
See, my son has grown quite a lot right! No longer a tiny mushroom :biggrin: Still such a cutie though!

And who on earth is that guy with black and yellow-lightning & tuxedo pattern shirt!? Ugly costume deduction please :devil:
That is Jacob Sanchez! Son of many.