C

CoCoNuTsiopatHic

Re: Golden Skate New Year's Eve Party

I plan on making it in for the chat.

KreGGerS

A

Aloft02

How dressy is it? I don't have a thing to wear.

I enjoyed meeting up with you all last night. I'll try to pop in.
If not, Haaaappy New Year!!!

G

Grgranny

Actually, I don't really think you'd have to wear anything.
:rollin: :cool: :eek:

G

GBMalwayz

warning: if bad language and gross offends you, it gets that way mainly due to two people. also, very disgusting things were said about Jesus of course. If you are normal and don't want to hear about abortion, etc., you won't find this chat very skating related. Also it is totally fetal-centric. He types incredibly fast and mostly there is what he thinks, unless you can type a word in edgewise. I say this as I was at the last two chats, and it is like FA holding court. If you like that and don't mind hearing that Jesus was getting BJ's then it's the chat for you.

Others might want to schedule one for ladies only, or over 30 or some such thing. I have PM'd fetal twice, but it matters not. He is what he is and will say what he wants. I feel sorry for him, if the way he talks is how he lives. Coco is there, and not to be missed. I think you can tune out people in your chat, but then, there would be nothing to read.

Perhaps a better thing. I don't get offended by much on this board. You all know the stuff I do. I think it is unfair to people who attend, and they are slammed for "religion" or just want to keep it decent. Some of people stopped in very briefly.

Maybe tonight Fetal and coco will surprise me and act like adults. Nothing like being offended or insulted out of a chatroom. There are no admins there. Here's hoping there is a change. No one was watching Ice dance, they talked about music known to under 21's and singers and it can get graphic. I would rate the chats PG to begin but then R and X.

Someone else might want to set up other chats. I am just sharing my experience, and PMed 2xs very nicely to be ignored.

Anyway, a happy healthy wholesome new year, as the majority of posters i know are not into garbage talk. There are other chats on others boards, where the posters are more respectful, and just don't need to say sick stuff.

G

Grgranny

I just checked it out again and have to agree but it wasn't as bad this afternoon. I have decided to try a few more times and if it keeps being as dirty minded will discontinue. Seems as if that is all they can talk about. Trouble is, I know he is smart and could talk a lot about other things but just keeps it dirty. So, I doubt if I continue more than a few times to see how it's going.

G

GBMalwayz

CHATS

Well, GrGranny, we are brave to go yes? ;) We can always arrange chats and maybe some people will come to those. I agree he is very bright and talented, have told him so. Well, an angel told my best friend in a dream, if there is love, then there is hope, so we'll just luv' em to death! ;)

F

FetalAttraction

When fundamentalists attack

To everybody on the forum, I do apologize for making what should be a private feud public. But since some people seem to have made up their minds based on one side of the story, I guess I'll make an attempt to defend whatever semblance of a reputation I have left. While it would be nice to resolve this with private messages, I have received numerous notes of harrassment and threats from the GBM and I have chosen to ignore further communications from her.

As I recall, and other chatters present in the chat in question can attest, here is what really happened: We were calmly chatting about the prospects of various skaters in the 2006 Olympics, when GBMalwayz insisted that there will be no 2006 Olympics because god is going to rain down destruction on mankind before then. When we wouldn't defer to her change of topic, she went into more and more details about the imminent nuclear holocaust and the carnage involved. To that, I expressed my skepticism. This was met with condemnations and threats of eternal torture, something about how I was beyond the hope of all that is good and decent. I finally told her enough is enough, she should get on her knees and pray for my nuclear doom. She must've taken that the wrong way. Quite frankly, I'm glad one little suggestion from me put an end to the diatribe. With national security the way it is, the government doesn't take kindly to threats of nuclear destruction, no matter which Middle Eastern religious text it's based on.

G

GBMalwayz

When small little men lie

So untrue, so nonfactual.

I jokingly said that we won't have to worry about Turino if the nuclear threats around the world come true. I am reading the number 1 bestseller "THE BIBLE CODE" the second book, on a computer code discovered in the bible, which is controversial among scientists.

It's called "trying to change the subject" fromanything disgusting to ANYTHING of interest to someone besides you and coconutsiopahic, or whatever ? name he goes by.

GrGranny was there all the time and she has posted, too, what the chats ARE LIKE. I left right after she did. I was trying to bring up current events, world affairs, a last ditched effort to have a decent discussion on ANYTHING besides your garbage.

You and Coco were rude, obscene, disgusting and cared not for the general discourse. I have asked you nicely to tone it down, in a private pm twice. You are a really big liar, and twist everything. And don't think most don't see that.

I'm sure you'd like to reduce it to a feud, but it isn't.

I am not going to say nothing when you use disgusting profane language about Jesus Christ in what's supposed to be a skating chat. Apparently no admins go in there as they know what your "chats" are like. Perhaps most people are offended by nothing. I can see that several posters who know you better don't bother to go as they know you better than I. So I've learned. You could do a great chat if you wanted without pretending you are some kind of radio Shock Jock.

You seem to exist to purvey your nihilistic views which last night included raw disgusting abortion comments. It's practically a monologue, and a disgusting one in plain decent english. If you are spearing people with words, you can expect the same. What a waste of an IQ. You may think you are the Howard Stern X10 of GS, but it is so sickly innappropriate.

Hence my suggestion to people to avoid it if you don't want to hear really disgusting intentionally offensive *rap.. That's all I have to say.

Thankyou Grgranny for telling it how it is.

E

eliza88

I had fun!

Just wanted to say that I have visited the chat room a few times and had a great deal of fun. Fetal was there too and we did not discuss abortion, religeon, or politics. Subjects we talked about were Alexei and his injury, Yuka and Jason, costumes, Sasha, Michelle, Irina, and favorite TV shows (my divergence), oh yes and Baboo (B. Joubert). There was a bit on Christina Aguilera the other night and that got a bit dirrrty, but Christina begs that...

eliza88

GBM-I would also like to add that I am post-30, a mother of 2 daughters and Pro-Choice--does this mean I am not "normal?" I think it just means that I have liberal views...

G

GBMalwayz

Re: I had fun! Eliza88

Eliza88,

I will have to look for some posts of yours sometimes. How great that you are in your 30's with two kids. Lucky you! I'll bet you are a great mom. That's called a hopeful assumption.

You asked me if I "think you are normal " because or inspite of your pro-choice views?

1. I don't know you at all, and therefore have no comment on whether you are "normal."

2. You were not there and have no idea what was said to me directly, what other stuff spewed out. It was not a discussion about choice. It was more like "gee, how many things can I say to offend her, push her buttons, drive her from MY chat."

3. You don't know me at all. You have no idea what I think about the issue. It was not discussed in the chat. Gross things were said about fetus' and aborted fetus'. It was disgusting, immature, obscene, nasty, rude, meant to upset.

You would be very wrong to think I am a fanatic for anything, or ASSUME positions on issues based on what some very mixed up poster has to say. I am not the one obsessed with the issue, nor do I bring it up in a skating chat, nor do I have a screen name, personal page or site 'devoted' to the issue.

I hope that answers you question. :|

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">HEY! My chat button has disappeared!!!!!!</span>:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

Grgranny

Mine had disappeared the other day and so looked at what happened when I tried to post and it was back to where you had to put in your name, etc. so restarted and all was ok again. Hope you have the same good fortune.

R

RealtorGal

chat

<span style="color:red;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;">Actually I wrote to Paula and she emailed me that it's back, and lo and behold IT IS!! </span>:D

G

GBMalwayz

Re: chat

Rgal, I think you have to be logged in to see the chat. If you cleaned your cookies, or did disk cleanup, the site doesn't recognize you. I think I read where the chat is for registered users.

G

Grgranny

Re: chat

I was just on with Alison and Diabolic Angel. Two of us left. It was fun and noone there to make trouble.