2014-2015 GPF Free Dance 12/13 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Free Dance 12/13

beki

Medalist
G/P's strength is originality and athleticism—the quirky, unusual programs they had in the past showcased that better. They look off doing this traditional stuff. She sells peppy better than he does imo.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER 2nd place (currently) FD 95.67 Overall score = 158.16

charmblade

Final Flight
Something about Piper bugs me, I think it's the over the top facial expressions that just seem really fake.

apple123

On the Ice
I actually think the style suits them. Light and fun. Maybe two-foot skating too much. But I enjoy it nonetheless.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Why, oh why, do they have a kiss at the end? Any other team here (except the Shibs, of course) would pull that off better - they just don't have that kind of passionate/romantic chemistry, especially in this program. It comes across as fake, contrived.

I miss Hitchcock. That was a great vehicle for them. This seems like a longer version of their short from last season without any of the interesting parts...

158.16 for total, 95.67 for free, into 2nd, behind P/C and above I/Z :/

tulosai

Record Breaker
Something about Piper bugs me, I think it's the over the top facial expressions that just seem really fake.

Everything about Piper bugs me honestly. The only thing I will say is that she and Paul have had some VERY cool lifts. Other than that basically if she fell in a hole and never came out I wouldn't be unhappy.

ETA I would want there to be food in the hole and stuff obviously.

TMC

Record Breaker
What did the Russian commentaor say about D/W V/M ??? *still grudging that I couldn't study Russian in high school*

tulosai

Record Breaker
Why, oh why, do they have a kiss at the end? Any other team here (except the Shibs, of course) would pull that off better - they just don't have that kind of passionate/romantic chemistry, especially in this program. It comes across as fake, contrived.

I miss Hitchcock. That was a great vehicle for them. This seems like a longer version of their short from last season without any of the interesting parts...

158.16 for total, 95.67 for free, into 2nd, behind P/C and above I/Z :/

I did quite enjoy Hitchcock actually. It is probably the best thing they'll ever do.