2014-2015 GPF Free Dance 12/13 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Free Dance 12/13

LisaM

Medalist
I feel like there's too much space between the Shibs (literally and figuratively) for it to be believable... this time at least.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Love the girl who yelled 'Woohoo, Alex' at the beginning - I agree, random audience member :eek::

Maia pulls this type of dance off better than Piper, even if the music is a bit overused.

Alex and Maia have such lovely synchronization - their spin is actually fast, doesn't seem to slow them down like some other teams'. Twizzles in lovely synchronization. The only team I think beats them in synchro of twizzles is I/Z - they also have great ones that look polished and steady.

The ending is lovely. Great job to Alex and Maia! They brought it today!! :cheer2:

apple123

On the Ice
I think the ranking so far is right. The problem with I/Z is that Rulsan has no presence at all. He basically disappears next to Elena, which makes it harder to get into the program. So I'm not surprised they are last now.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I guess I just really don't understand ice dance. (I need commentators, lol) The Shibs were a joy to watch, with very steady lifts, but the TES seems quite low.