2016 Cup of China Pairs FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Pairs FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
8 Liubov ILYUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN)

Music: When You Say You Love Me by Darren Hayes perfomed by Josh Groban

Red/purple costumes

3Tw - high, foot down on landing
3FTh - twofoot
3T+COMBO - she twofoot (looked <), he did 3T+2T
5RLi
FCCoSp
5ALi
1S - he fell, she popped
ChSq
BoDs
3LoTh - twofoot
PCoSp
3Li

Bit messy skate, problems on all jumps and throws

FS: 57.32+63.94-1.00 = 120.26, 191.54 (SB), 3/8

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
*sigh* *sigh* :hopelessness: I hate this program. And yes Grobin not Buble. I think I tried to blank it out.

Nathan13

Medalist
So heartbreaking for them. They looked tight even in the warm up though. They knew what was at stake.

TGee

Record Breaker
Seems as though whatever they are doing in training to get their SBS jumps together (which Tracy Wilson said was the issue during Skate Canada coverage) now has Dylan's jumps unstuck...

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Wangs should have been ahead of I/M and given the SP gift to I/M it should have arguably been a Chinese sweep. I/M still had better skates than SC though and there was no way they would win (needed a personal best). Silver and the GPF though was in reach.

Hah it's gonna be so odd/awkward to see the partner swapped pairs on the podium.

TGee

Record Breaker
Lee just said "it was tight" a couple of times while trying to find the good in it....

All of them trying to fight back the emotion through a long wait for the scores.

Clearly, they are not satisfied with that kind of FS performance and score... No joy with that bronze....

But am glad that they will take that will to do better forward...