2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

ntk87

On the Ice
I guess I missed it but why isn't Ingo still S/M's coach?

I think is something realted to financial issues, their coaches now are Alexander König and Jean-Francois Ballester

By the way, I also think their PCS were overescored

Last edited:

QuadThrow

Medalist
I guess I missed it but why isn't Ingo still S/M's coach?

It is a long Story. The romantic relationship between ingo and Aliona had ended in 2014. Aliona wants to include some other coaches into her and Bruno's practise. But Ingo did not want this. The German Figure skating Union have never paid ingo for his Job because he has been a member of the east German secret Service. Aliona and Bruno were not able to pay him as she was used to do with robin.

In addition Aliona und bruno had some trouble during training and bruno leaves the partnership for some days and went to his former Coach. Aliona followed him and convinced him to stay her partner on the ice.

They went to Oberstof because there was Alexander König who coach them for free because he is paid by the German Federation.

I do not know if this is the whole story.

Aliona has gone through hard times the last years. Great respect. It must be hard for Ingo to see how good Aljona has been today.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
For someone who was a die hard S/S fan and found V/T sometimes meh, I can't believe how much I enjoyed V/T's SP today :agree2:

lavoix

Match Penalty
What's the deduction if you land two footed? I just thought that Volozoshar/Trankov's score was a little high because of the two footed landing on the throw jump.

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
Savchenko is such a wonder-woman! I am so proud of what she does and how she handled challenges in the last 2 years. But Bruno's posture is absolutely terrible which is super visible when he skates next to her. He's Rika Hongo of pairs skating.

lavender

Record Breaker
It is a long Story. The romantic relationship between ingo and Aliona had ended in 2014. Aliona wants to include some other coaches into her and Bruno's practise. But Ingo did not want this. The German Figure skating Union have never paid ingo for his Job because he has been a member of the east German secret Service. Aliona and Bruno were not able to pay him as she was used to do with robin.

In addition Aliona und bruno had some trouble during training and bruno leaves the partnership for some days and went to his former Coach. Aliona followed him and convinced him to stay her partner on the ice.

They went to Oberstof because there was Alexander König who coach them for free because he is paid by the German Federation.

I do not know if this is the whole story.

Aliona has gone through hard times the last years. Great respect. It must be hard for Ingo to see how good Aljona has been today.

Wow, wow QuadThrow. I loved S/S skating and I was still clueless to all that was going on with Aliona and Ingo. Thank you so much for the snip bit.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
What's the deduction if you land two footed? I just thought that Volozoshar/Trankov's score was a little high because of the two footed landing on the throw jump.

Only a reduction in GOE, how much is at the individual judges' discretion.