2016 JGP Yokohama Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Yokohama Mens SP

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Israel can present another showman and jumper after Samohin goes to seniors. :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Mark upped his new PB of SP by 10 point. Good job. He was actually born in Canada though.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I love Ted commenting. I can't imgaine better commentator for junior competitions.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
It's so nice to see such good junior men from Russia. In my mind there've only been terrific ladies in the juniors, so this is quite a pleasant surprise to me.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Did you see how Artem moved his arms and fingers? He knows music and how to draw the audience's attention. A new star is born here.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Happy for Artem. Love, love his 2A. Hope he'll get equally beautiful 3A in the future :biggrin: He should be in top 3 after SP with that score :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It's so nice to see such good junior men from Russia. In my mind there've only been terrific ladies in the juniors, so this is quite a pleasant surprise to me.

Well, I've thought Russia will regain the old glory soon in men, so Artem's nice debut doesn't surprise me. In addition, Artem's peer with about the same age, Ilia Skirda won a silver at the French JGP as you know.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Given by Artem's huge 2A, his 3A in the future would be as huge as Kulik's gorgeous 3A if he acquires it once.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Did you see how Artem moved his arms and fingers? He knows music and how to draw the audience's attention. A new star is born here.

I saw him last season at local competitions and thought "Wow, this boy will be a star!". I am glad that with this SP he is proving me right.
Also, it seems he has an eye on a prize, that competetive grid that is needed.
His 2A was big, so I see him doing 3A very soon.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I saw him last season at local competitions and thought "Wow, this boy will be a star!". I am glad that with this SP he is proving me right.
Also, it seems he has an eye on a prize, that competetive grid that is needed.
His 2A was big, so I see him doing 3A very soon.

You have a very precious experience with him already. He is such a gem. I think I have to watch the men's event at Jr. Russian Nationals as a whole. :) He may enter into the medal contention at this event depending on the remaining skaters' outings and the FS. I enjoyed his skate so much.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Daniel Grassil from Italy and Vincent Zhou are my favorites for this group.

Unfortunately, my stream was unwatchable, so I missed most of Daniel's part. I like Donovan's unconventional costume with a big and bright spine pattern on his back.

Last edited: