2017 JGP Italy Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Mens SP

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Vlad had the biggest problem with 3A. Look at that now! He trains in Plushenko Academy 10 weeks. And I didn't see his unpleasant skating...;)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oh jeez this FS is going to be interesting.

If placements remain as they are right now for the top group (even considering there's still skaters to go) it'll be Ignatov and most likely Torgashev as the last qualifiers.

Skye

On the Ice
I really liked Maxence's program. Too bad the jumps weren't there today.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh jeez this FS is going to be interesting.

If placements remain as they are right now for the top group (even considering there's still skaters to go) it'll be Ignatov and most likely Torgashev as the last qualifiers.

lol in my wildest dreams.... Jo Phan makes it... come on spoilers ;) do your work ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so it turned out that I wasn't able to watch Sam at the time, but I wound back and watched him there now.

Pity about the fall at the start, but now bad after that.

There was one shot not long after the fall where Sam was doing a series of spins, and you could see his Mum in the background. It was so funny watching her moving about trying to get the best angle for each element to see if he had got it right.

And then when he came off the ice, he immediately put his arm around her, and they walked to the sofa like that. So lovely! :love:

I'm sure it can be hard being coached by your parent. But, it must be really nice to be able to have moments like that.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST FOR THE FREE SKATE, SAM!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I'm back for the final group... my computer crashed! I guess I got greedy what with 2 streams and a video open in 3 different tabs lol

Go Tatsuya!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
just saw someone attempted 3A, no idea who he is, Kai or Marco maybe? :think:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well done Tatsuya!!! best spinner among junior man in Japan :biggrin: he is so cute :luv17:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So Murashov's chances are looking slimmer by the minute, but then again a few errors in the FS from other skaters...

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Tatsuya did amazing! :agree:
I also liked Tomas with a long name from Switzerland (though I might be a little biased, because I really liked the music)

edit: not la la land :palmf:

Skye

On the Ice
Marco would look better on the runway, I think. Started off nice with a 3A then went downhill.

Skye

On the Ice
So Murashov's chances are looking slimmer by the minute, but then again a few errors in the FS from other skaters...

Well he did come back from 14th in the short to grab the bronze in Salzburg, so you never know...

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Marco would look better on the runway, I think. Started off nice with a 3A then went downhill.

He is a hadnsome young man, looooooong legs. But 3A was lovely, he's capable of around Brown-level jump content so I think he'll be fine.