2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

matcha

Medalist
That was excellent. The non touching step sequence is literally the best of the field. Dude.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Well compared to the costume with the skirt she wore at the beginning of the season this one looks positively classy :laugh:

I did like Scott's eyebrow raise just before the first change in music, it was like "Hey, how you doin', judges?"
I hate both outfits :hopelessness:

amazing programm tho!:yahoo:
yep I still like WP more from the Can team but you cant deny that no one is close to WP! they're just on another level

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
nice way for me to wake up.... sorensen ;)

Just before the warm-up, they showed a woman with about a dozen Danish flags and I was thinking "If I didn't know 4everchan was male and still in Canada, I would wonder if that was 4everchan!"

:laugh:

Welcome back, and hope you enjoy the rest of the competition!

CaroLiza_fan

nocturnalis

Medalist
I never thought I'd get the opportunity to say this after Mahler but that is probably the best performance they've ever given in their whole career. So sharp, crisp, and every move was made with both intention and real feeling. Just gorgeous, perfect in every way.
That love for Mahler is nostalgia. It was great, but you could see the struggle Tessa was going through.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That is a ugly dress on the Ukrainian lady.

You know what I was saying a few pages ago about finding Ukrainian skaters particularly attractive. Well, Alexandra was one of the ones that I was talking about! :love: :love: :love:

I never admitted that before, because until recently I thought she was only 16 or 17. And I was feeling really bad about finding her attractive.

So, it was a pleasant surprise when I discovered that she is actually 20! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

MIM

Medalist
Every time I watch this program, I think this cannot be skated any better. But they do every time, somehow it is fresher and better than ever.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Thank goodness for that TSL interview that helped me figure Scott out. I find him hilarious now.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
So it's game over for the gold I guess. I was really excited to see whether P/C would put up a fight but after 82+ it's over

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I'll never understand the hate this outfit gets, I think she looks like a sexy purple goddess.
I cant talk about it honestly on an english speaking forum I suppose:laugh: but its super not complimentary :slink:

tulosai

Record Breaker
So it's game over for the gold I guess. I was really excited to see whether P/C would put up a fight but after 82+ it's over

That was honestly probably the best SD of all time. Very rarely am I like yeah, that deserved the WR since the WR under COP is basically arbitrary, but let me tell you honestly, that deserved the WR.